Reviews for Edit: Delete
Blue-10-Spades chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
I first read this story back when it only got to chapter eight. I remembered it recently and went searching for it again. So glad I did. Hope you continue it again one day :)
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
I really like this! Please update it again soon!
ihavemymoments chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
I really love this story! I don't think you have too long to go before it's finished, unless you want to explore the Fantastic Four's Counterparts. Please finish though. I think it's a great story and it deserves to be finished. And I can't wait to see if Johnny and Rogue finally get together! (inner fangirl squeel!)
katie chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Please UPDATE ASAP
esme chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
Please, please update! It is is such a good story. I love the titles of the emails.

Ex
SprinklesAreFun chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
Is this it is there anymore to this story cause i really completely love it. It's such a great idea and please keep going maybe a sequel?
kristie chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
its been almost a year, and i steal sneak a peak every once and a while as to if you have updated. i really wish that you would be inspired again and finish the story and update.
Kira chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
Did I mention I'm practically dying waiting for an update? Oh please, please, please!
kristie chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
i really hope that you haven't given up on this story, i see how long its been since you last updated but i am hooked on this story and i realyl hope that you get inspired to write more, i mean i could see some things happening with this story that i would love to see... but i am sure that soemone who has come up with these last 12 chapters can finish it as long as they are inspired too, please update, please
klb chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
please update... son plese its been so long
RogueNya chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Not a couple I normally would have gone for, but I am hooked now in wanting to see what happens.
TaraFish chapter 12 . 11/21/2008
update soon please! i'm interested to see how a relationship between Johnny and Rogue would go ;)
Piano Monkey chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
Very good. I like how you did the break up scene. :) It's been forever since I've read any fan fics. Update soon?
kristie chapter 12 . 10/2/2008
i love this story but its been so long waiting for an update, please do it soon
kristie chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
this was really good chapter, i just hope that we get an updat soon... and that it holds something for rogue and johnny