Reviews for I'm on the Down Low Because I Love You
aaww, so cute~
sweetstrawberrysmiles chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
MAWWWW! xD loved it!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
OMG! YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS EDWIN AUTHORS EVER :) THIS STORY WAS SO FLUFFY! That really was a dumb idea, Ed. LOL. He's smart but his problem is that he almost never thinks things through. The ending was so cute! I love Al and his cookie line.L
BlackHayate13 chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
"Supposedly, he was a stubborn, arrogant little brat. Nobody even liked him that much because he had an anger problem" he said to her, mentally slapping himself across the face for admitting all of that.

At least he knows! *shrug*
BlackHayate13 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
When Ed first said the "Pretend to not be the elrics." Thing, At first i thought it was because he wanted it to be like a game, now i feel bad. XD
Shtare chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
um... this isn't meant to be a critisizm... but i just thought i'd let you knoe that the dog Den is actually a boy dog.
IOTR chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
Fluffy ending :3

I loved Pinako's OOC-ness. xD It was funny~
Sakimono chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
AMAZING! I LOVE IT! Please write another EdXWinry! This one Rocked my SOX!

Full Metal Fangirl chapter 8 . 12/16/2007
great fic :)
PinkYellowRoses2 chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
aw! I LOVE it! I absolutely LOVE it! excellent, excellent
NanbeiNoHana chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
So cute and loving! Congrats for your very good work :-)
Inuchemist10 chapter 8 . 10/10/2007
Cute and fluffy story. I enjoyed reading it!
Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
Oh that's so incredibly cute! _ I love it! Very Nice job.
Whyle chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
wahh ... what a great story ... but I'm sad because it's complete ! XD

thanks, thanks thanks ! XD

I loved when it spoke of COOKIES ! XD
Yun Min chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
FLUFF... ahh... that's as nice as my cup of tea. And more reference to the cookie line! And another happy EdWin ending.

When are you going to come out with another story? (If I don't review it it's probably because I'm on holiday. Sorry) I hope to see a nice long list of updates when I come back though!