Reviews for Revelations of Silver
Sheryl chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
I love this story it is the best ranger story ever. Could you make a sequel to it and have some pairings like maybe Sky/Charlie. I always wanted that please best story ever.
Fox McCloude chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
Sorry, I had been quite busy and had no time to check your story.

The battle against the Psychos was great, and I also loved the zords you introduced. A great story till the very end.
monkeerangerfan chapter 11 . 10/15/2008
great chapter. totally loved it. i loved how everything was written. i loved how you brought back all the psychos and created two more. and i love zek's personality. he's so much like zhane especially at the end at least he is to me.
JuseaPeterson chapter 11 . 10/14/2008
Wow. That was an awesome end battle. I love how Kat came up with another zord to help out. Sad, that one was destroyed in the end.

I think it's cool that A-Squad is going to another galaxy to help out, and Zek is going with them.

I love how they were all able to have fun with the cake at the end. I loved the Bridge and Syd part, it was cute.

The Sky part was OOC, but I do like that you had him get jealous when Z kissed Zek on the cheek.

Great job on this chapter and the story. You did a wonderful job. Can't wait to see what else you've got.
GinaStar chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
hehe..loved it! And you guessed right...Definitely want a sequel!
Warlord-Xana chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
to your other stories! (Sorry press the submit by accident.)
Warlord-Xana chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
first to iron-mantis, it is the name of one of theose Generals Dudes in forever Red, btw White Avalanche great chapter, loved how you got Zek running for his from a Jealous Sky (Can't wait for other chapters!)
Iron-Mantis chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
to tell you the truth, i thought it was awesome (And yes i read it!) and yeah it sorta does sound like the name of that General.
Iron-Mantis chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
Dude! i got some news you may want to know (its about the next season of power rangers (Seems to have a bit of a terminator theme this time)

data- In the near future, the mysterious and sinister Venjix Computer Network is attempting to conquer and lay ruin to the entire planet. Mankind has retreated into environmentally-shielded domed cities to protect against the pollution and machines unleashed by Venjix. In the shining city of Corinth, an elite force of Rangers must learn to drive and operate an arsenal of radically advanced biotech vehicles in order to battle the attacking machine army bent on world domination. (But don't quote me on this)

you like?
RadCherishIsEve chapter 10 . 9/19/2008
LOVE IT! I loved every single of this fic! PLZ PLZ tell me Bridge and Syd are gonna end up together! LOVE YOUR WORKS! BRIDGE & SYD!
Fox McCloude chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
Been a while since I read such a great Power Rangers fanfic. Keep it up!
monkeerangerfan chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
great chapter.
Destiny45 chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Love the idea of SPD taking on the psychos. Great action chap. Watch those paragraphs from bunching or getting too long though!
GinaStar chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Just found the story and read all 10 chappies. Very well written and very interesting!
JuseaPeterson chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Wow, that was pretty good. I will say that with defeating Psycho Red, well...I don't know, maybe I hold the Psychos in such high regard but I think it would take a bit longer for them to defeat one of them, but it was an intense battle.

It was a good battle, and I like A-Squads new suits, I love how Zek wemt and got them. Love the Bridge/Syd and in general all the teamwork with the whole team.

Can't wait to see what'll happen next.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »