Reviews for Broken
janny.verveer chapter 9 . 2/10
*sobs*
Emmers224 chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
Oh my. You broke me. I am completely incapable of feeling anything but sadness and despair from here on out. You killed all the Winchesters! You stole my sunshine. There will be no recovery! Ahhh!

Lol, but no seriously, this killed me. Gotta be one of the most tragic stories I've ever read under this category! Holy crap! It's stunning in it's ingeniousness and brilliantly beautiful. I absolutely love it. Even if I'm going to have to invest in a butt load of tissues after this. Haha ;)

Great, wonderful, fantastic, super duper job! :) Youve made a new fan lol.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
OMG...i love you... it's such a great fic

:D
umino-gaara chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
So... Bobby's going to go back in time and change what happened, right? Cause that will fix everything...and everyone will be alive, 'cause that's what they are, ALIVE.

I'm all depressed, now off to read some crack :(
PADavis chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
A chilling, haunting and inevitable end. So worth the wait. Despite how much this made me cry, I loved rereading the first 8 chapters before going into this final one. Beautifully written and crafted. Thank you. Phoebe
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
Wow...just wow. That was amazing. I love it when people end the stories in a not so happy way, because guess what, it's reality. Plus, Dean is just not whole if Sammy isn't there with him so it seemed almost cruel to keep him alive while Sammy's dead. Great Job!
carocali chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
Wow, that was thoroughly depressing, but I think you've probably nailed that right on the head. We already saw signs of that in AHBL when Sam died. Dean is just not whole without Sam. *sniff*

And what strength for Bobby to let Dean do what he needed in order to truly be at peace. Gotta love that man.

Really well written, sad, depressing, piece of work. Thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
Yeah, don't really see Dean comitting suicide, but great job. I love the story. Catch ya on the flip side.
bb1028 chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
Ok that was beyond sad, but this chapter was seriously awesome.

I loved how you wrote this, and how you pretty much summed up the whole dynamic of the Winchester family. And having it from Bobby's POV was great, and definitely appropriate.. him being so close to all of them.

Had to stop and think for a minute at the "he hated Mary".. never really thought about it that way, but it really puts things into a whole different perspective. Her death really did ruin all of there lives.

"When Sam smiled it was like looking into the face of the sun." That part and the few lines following that were perfect, you can so see the truth behind that. And the "thunderclouds" when he was upset.. the description is just so fitting.

The idea of Dean being sort of like a lost boy, always looking for his mother, was heart breaking. Never mind Bobby's "I love you, son." The thoughts and images from that last part were so perfect, and completely believable.. but at the same time so sad.

"before a single sob built up into his chest and escaped his throat".. So makes it worse to picture Bobby breaking down like that :(

Definitely more than a little teary here, but I really loved this.

Great job! beth :)
TallerInPerson chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
Wow...I should have reviewed earlier, but I really have to now that it's over. Great job!

I was kind of hoping for a happy ending, but with the Winchesters, sad endings sometimes better. This was definitely one case.

gothraven89 chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
I am in awe, this was fantastic, so sad, so heart breaking.

Though like any human I wish things had been diffeent and that Dean had brought Sam back somehow but, it's your story, and you wrote what you intended to happen.

Again, this story is awesome, one of my favorites.

I look forward to whatever you dish out next.

Happy Writing!
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Before I offical begin my review I must of course throw my "Tempestt updated parties!" *throws pary*

And A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Right... on the review!

I have to say, the way you wrote Meg in this is so... disturbing-but not in a bad way! Haha. What I meant is that the dialouge you wrote for her seems to fit Meg really well. And that imagery you had:

"All that was left was a beautiful skeleton, draped in shreds of red satin flesh in the center of the room."

That line was just wow- took my breath away because the way you wrote it makes it seem so tangible and real. Instead of just saying the girl was dead and bleeding, you made used the right adjectives in the right way.

"This coldly removed side of Dean frightened her more than his rage. This Dean had already given up on living. For all intents and purposes he was dead. He just had one last mission before his ticket got punched, and nothing was going to stop him from completing it."

And of course, you got Dean down to a T. If Dean was to ever lose Sam, this is how I'd imagine he'd act like, be like, feel like- and be percieved as.

Another spectacular chatper. Can't wait to see what's next. Update soon! Pretty please? :D

Flames Out

Dragon
carocali chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Very creepy chapter. Your description of the girl was really impressive. Dean is done now, yes? The maniacal laughter of his pain as he destroyed Meg was hurtful.

Where will he go from here?
calcium77 chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Wow! You had the girl explode! That was gross. Good chapter though.
AMC88 chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
I like the plot, but the fact that you kill Sam ruins it, takes away any possible happy ending, because we all know that Dean can't be truly happy with his family gone. I am sorry that you saw this as an alternative, but I have to disagree. After all, it is my opinion, but obviously, not yours.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »