Reviews for Does He Love You?
Emmy Stratton chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was sad but really good. You are such a good writer! Keep it up!

Really good!

Yours Truly,

Emmy
YellyBelly chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
This was amazing! I loved it, and I truly loved the ending. I'm just..completely confused. Wouldn't Marissa KNOW Ryan is Summer's husband? Wouldn't she know she was having an affair with her best friend's hubby? I am completely confused about that aspect.
areil2010 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Great story line.

What irony? Sum giving Coop advice on how to steal HER husband.

As bad as it sounds I would love to see R/M togther(they just belong)

Thanks you for this wonderful one shot!
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
*shakes head* You didn't to that! *open one eye* Yes, you DID :

Can't believe you wrote such a thing, such an AMAZING story, but damn, that's kind of sad and pathetique for Summer!

Anyway, like always, I loved it.

I know you won't, but a sequel would really make my day.. *he*

See you !
highfashion chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I am loving this story so far! I really hope Ryan ends up with Marissa! as mean as that sounds on Summers behalf but it would make the story more interesting and dramatic also Ryan and Marissa are ment to be :)

Update asap!
ryan91 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh my Goodness. That is so tragic...I can't believe they didn't realize it sooner, but it so sad. Wow. Great job with the story line and everything!
xxocluvurxx chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
All I can say is that is what she gets. You reap what you sow and all that cliche junk. She used to be a homewrecker and now she's paying for it. She married for all the wrong reasons and she's paying for it. Hell, she gave Marissa advice on how to snag her husband. Irony is a bitch right. Great story I do have one tiny problem with it though... If they are best friends I don't understand how Marissa had never met Ryan before. I mean at the very least she would've met him at the wedding cuz most of the time your best friend at least attends your wedding if shes not in the wedding party. Other than that great story.