Reviews for Yea Three!
samaramorgane chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
That's good!You shoul have keep going!
Sensational Sista chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
oh man please update this! it is an amazing story line :D

and we always need more London/Maddie-ness

~Sista
The Person Who Likes to Cuss chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
i believe the best thing about this peice of shit is the title, it's... interesting at least

you should stick to HSM fanfics since all the losers are there and you fit in nicely

... okay, so, maybe this wasn't complete shit... if i was someone else i'd probably say you write pretty well, have good grammar (which is pretty rare these days), and that you have a nice go for characters, i like the character you portrayed that guy as makes me think of this guy in my school who one of my friends likes only i thnk he may be bi, which would not be surprising since i'm in the bay area of california... i also like London's twin, she's one of those characters that wants to pretend they're good even though they're a complete bitch (cough) Gabriella (cough) i do think that Spring Break had to involve Sam though, yup, the evil twin was involved and london hates the evil twin, see it all adds up, one question though... where the hell did Lyte come from?
Raven chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
I like it. It's an interesting story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter:)!