Reviews for The 300
Crystal chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
I've read this story and had yet left a review.

I LOVE THIS STORY; it is wonderful, you should do another.

Can you do another version like this but different or something?

;-D
j12sk3 chapter 18 . 7/27/2010
Awesome. Loved every second... erm... word? of it. :)
j12sk3 chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
Love this story already. At first I didn't think I would, didn't think a written version of the film could be as good. But you changed my mind :)
ddddddd chapter 16 . 1/7/2010
1 romance novels with strong woman

2 mythology

3 comforting endings
Wolfinson chapter 18 . 4/11/2009
Aw...so sad that she didn't stay...
HaileyHavoc chapter 18 . 10/1/2008
Very well written story. I enjoyed it )

Also, living forever was a curse in Spartan society because the greatest glory a soldier could know was to die in battle. My older brother told me that so I thought it was a cool little tidbit to know _
moan6stars chapter 18 . 8/15/2008
Aw it was really sad when Astinos died, you did their relationship very well though. I was hoping Winona would have stayed with Dilios and was quite mad when you sent her back. However you made up for it with the end and Dylan. All in all it was a fantastic story.
xDarkxTatsux chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
Absolutely amazing story, I really enjoyed it. I commend you on your storyline and such great writing too!
Honey450 chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
I love your 300 story! it is well written! just wanted to say that!
Dr.Lust chapter 18 . 5/6/2008
Good ending for the story! I think you chose well not to let Winona stay in the past- it gave a peculiar touch of realism to the story, and I liked it a lot. The ending with the younger version of Dilios was, in my opinion, something not necessarily needed for the story, but it doesn't look bad anyway, as it fits with the story's overall spirit. All in all, I think you did a good job on this story all the way, and it was a pleasure for me to read it!
ArkenstoneBeauty chapter 18 . 4/19/2008
I read this all Last night and didn't get a chance to review until now. When I first read the summary, I was a little bit sceptical, then decided, 'what the heck?' and clicked on it. I didn't think that I would like it but I can Honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed it..
duckmasta2020 chapter 18 . 3/28/2008
lol! its a good story. felt a bit rushed but still good none the less.
JOSHuRFerSure chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
Good story. Cute ending. All in all, it was a pretty fun story.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 18 . 2/8/2008
A very good ending to a very good story. I thought Winona should have stayed in the past. There was the whole Battle of Salamis as well as Xerxes' final defeat. It was a shame about the Spartans but they died for their freedom and our. Greece is the only place Democracy sprang up spontaniously. The natural order of things in this world is despotism and if Xerxes had won our present world would be a much different, darker place.
hahaiamnothereanymore chapter 17 . 1/30/2008
Oh. My. Dang.

FaNtAsTmIc ending.

*sniff*

I want to keep Dilios in my pocket...and Winona should too, but I guess Dylan will do... :)

Great work.