Reviews for Trial by Leaves
Nice story!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
Very good story!
Amanthya chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
Ok, new head canon! This was a marvelous story, with humor, thoughtfulness, dramatic tension, fluff, and amidst it all, touching character growth for not only our leads but those around them. Bravo!
Amanthya chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
I should expect the twists by now, but you still managed to surprise me! Well done!

Also, yay!
Amanthya chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
I'm ambivalent about Sakura right now - I never really liked her, though I lamented her wasted potential as a character - but even her test brought something to the table.

I liked how you handled Shikamaru's pov, and the point of his test, since it's unlikely Naruto could ever really beat him. But that wasn't the *real* goal. I do hope Naruto realizes that someday...I'm sure he will.

Well, onward for me!
Amanthya chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
Poor Ino! Such frustration.

I'm happy for them all, really. And they finally got their dance! : )
Amanthya chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I don't think Choji's challenge was physically too strenuous - instead, it challenged Naruto's attitude. He was quite a whiner as a kid. In that chapter, he was forced to act graciously as well as selflessly.

Each chapter has impressed me thus far, being far deeper and more meaningful than one might expect. You could've dropped to trite-isms or mere physical fights - or even mere words. But you force Naruto to reach deeper than he thinks he can, every time, and it makes the others - and your readers - respect him more and more.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Thank you for taking both Naruto and Lee seriously. Lee's challenge forced Naruto to be creative in achieving his goal, which is a worthy quality in a Hokage. And Lee is no slouch.

Haha, Shikamaru. You're so...you.

Yay for NaruHina fluff! It's sweet, and still deep. I look forward to the rest of this already!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
Not going to lie but this story was amazing. Not ONCE did I get bored and each chapter I found a little humor,sadness, or happiness. I especially loved the final chapter which was just amazing. All in all this is one of my favorite completed fics
Shinigami Miroku chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
I can't remember if I'd ever posted a review for this story, and if I haven't I apologize. I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite stories on , and this chapter is my favorite in this story. That's not to say that the others are of a lower quality, but that it resonated with me the most. I love to help people (which is why I do the work I do now, at Teen Challenge), and I've also had to work hard to change the opinions of those around me (though in my case I deserved most of what I got).
Hbeebs chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
The fight scene was really good... And the fluff was intense lol
Hbeebs chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I actually really enjoyed that!
Looking forward to the next chapter .
Darklordcomp chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
SEQUEL NOW YOU BASTARD I DEMAND IT
TaleTeller chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Jiraiya ;_;
TaleTeller chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I like it! This looks like it'll be awesome, and with a romantic subplot to boost! Tho I am a bit saddened that Sasuke isn't part of the testing group, I think the rest of the fic will not dissapoint