Reviews for Trial by Leaves
Deviant15 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
The fight scene was really good... And the fluff was intense lol
Deviant15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I actually really enjoyed that!
Looking forward to the next chapter .
Darklordcomp chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
SEQUEL NOW YOU BASTARD I DEMAND IT
TaleTeller chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Jiraiya ;_;
TaleTeller chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I like it! This looks like it'll be awesome, and with a romantic subplot to boost! Tho I am a bit saddened that Sasuke isn't part of the testing group, I think the rest of the fic will not dissapoint
gummy b3ars chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Nice hinata!
gummy b3ars chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Awww sooo cute!
SpiralAK chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
I like the story. You understand how each character works and you work that into the trials. I liked Lee, Choji and Shikamaru's trials the most. Naruto's characterization is great, since you successfully visualised what Naruto could be as a young adult. Sakura wasn't demonized or bashed, she did some growing up and you've made her likeable.

What I don't like about this fic are some of the fanon elements: the Council of Elders for one (in the canon, the council is subservient to the Hokage and are at best, advisors), but without them, there would be no reason for there being a Trial by Leaves, so it's a necessary evil; Hinata's characterization is good and all, but she shouldn't stutter. She's an adult and has achieved everything she could have wanted, so there's no real reason for her to be timid, nervous Hinata.

Fortunately, these faults are minor and all of the strengths of the story more than make up for it: story, characters, humour, romance and awesome lines (especially Naruto's speech in Chapter 13), this story has it all.
trixieee08 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
I absolutely love this chapter! :-) Actually, i love you’re work! I have read all the stuff you have written on Naruto and Hinata!
NaruHinaUntilTheEnd chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Amazing plot. I'm surprised I read your whole story in one day. The plot and development was extraordinary. Now, if you excuse me I have a sequel to read. So i'll be taking my leave._
Haibara chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I am really enjoying the trials, and each of the Konoha 9's interactions with Naruto. So glad to find a canon-esque Naruto/Hinata story that involves lots of character development.

Thanks so much for your hard work!
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Wow, that was really amazing and well-written! The plot intricacies and characterizations were really impressive. Everyone felt perfectly in character, and I smiled, laughed, AND teared up almost every chapter. Also some very romantic and lovely moments throughout. Thanks for sharing this great story! Also, thanks for not demonizing Sakura. I love Naruto and Hinata, but I also like Sakura's character a lot and it made me happy to read a NaruHina fanfic that gave Sakura a nice supportive role.

Everyone was really great here! I feel like the warm feeling I got from this story will last a long time. Thank you.
wesleycharles chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Super epilogue and story. The entire story was just loaded with great moments for NaruHIna fans and some great fights in the trial. Outstanding job.
wesleycharles chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
This was a nail-biter of a chapter...I just wasn't sure until the end how you would end it. Great romantic chapter and writing!
wesleycharles chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Pretty short here...but I guess it is to set up the big final problem that Naruto will face. I hope it ends well for NaruHina. Great story.