Reviews for G is for Guardian
Gianna di Fiori chapter 1 . 3/20
Uh, that's "Granddog," isn't it? This was quite cute, as were the previous two.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I can only imagine "Blondie's" reaction when he found out he attacked a fed; He ain't going nowhere for a loong time. Fun story, even though Don got trounced; what can I say, Chuckles always makes me smile. :D
cflat chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Nice one-shot. That doggie FBI vest thing is a cute idea.
Musicrocksssss chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
im LOLing
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
AW! Loved these- fab wriing
Synbou chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I'm so glad they adopted Chuckles. He is a great addition to the Eppes family. Thanks for sharing, 3rd!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
major "aw" moment here :P

loved it! - it's the perfect dose of cuteness to help me through my shift tonight - keep it up!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
that was awesome! YAY for Chuckles! I swear I like that dog more and more with every fic. I like how he quieted don down by licking him...too cute!
celadon chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh, dear! Yorkie to the rescue! What a great mental image! I especially loved the line "Timmy's Down the Well" because that is exactly what I was thinking! Still, dogs of every size are very smart and protective (and their jaws grip at something like four times their body weight) so I didn't have any trouble buying Chuckles' valor! But the Crime Scene mice are going to be a little miffed with Charlie!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aw... That is such a cute story! Keep up the good work:)
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Chuckles returns! What a wonderful follow up. Very good one liners as well in this shot. Chuckles is becoming a very popular figure around here. Are we going to see more from him?
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You've got some great lines in this one:

"Some guys do hit very hard."

"They always say owners and their dogs start to look alike."

"Laugh it up, Math Boy."

And I love that little FBI vest for Chuckles. When's your next story with that cute little dog snuggling up to Don and making my heart melt?
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Chuckles is such an unlikely rescue dog because of his small size. A very sweet and touching ending. :)
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/24/2007