Reviews for G is for Guardian
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I can only imagine "Blondie's" reaction when he found out he attacked a fed; He ain't going nowhere for a loong time. Fun story, even though Don got trounced; what can I say, Chuckles always makes me smile. :D
cflat chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Nice one-shot. That doggie FBI vest thing is a cute idea.
Gleedarrenfan18 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
im LOLing
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
AW! Loved these- fab wriing
Synbou chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I'm so glad they adopted Chuckles. He is a great addition to the Eppes family. Thanks for sharing, 3rd!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
major "aw" moment here :P

loved it! - it's the perfect dose of cuteness to help me through my shift tonight - keep it up!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
that was awesome! YAY for Chuckles! I swear I like that dog more and more with every fic. I like how he quieted don down by licking him...too cute!
celadon chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh, dear! Yorkie to the rescue! What a great mental image! I especially loved the line "Timmy's Down the Well" because that is exactly what I was thinking! Still, dogs of every size are very smart and protective (and their jaws grip at something like four times their body weight) so I didn't have any trouble buying Chuckles' valor! But the Crime Scene mice are going to be a little miffed with Charlie!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aw... That is such a cute story! Keep up the good work:)
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Chuckles returns! What a wonderful follow up. Very good one liners as well in this shot. Chuckles is becoming a very popular figure around here. Are we going to see more from him?
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You've got some great lines in this one:

"Some guys do hit very hard."

"They always say owners and their dogs start to look alike."

"Laugh it up, Math Boy."

And I love that little FBI vest for Chuckles. When's your next story with that cute little dog snuggling up to Don and making my heart melt?
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Chuckles is such an unlikely rescue dog because of his small size. A very sweet and touching ending. :)
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
That was awesome.
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Nice!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh, I just loved this story. So many aspects of it were great.

Don paying good money for gourmet dog food and Chuckles turning up his nose at it was hilarious.

Don noticing the woman had been abused and offering to help her with her "glove" was perfect.

Charlie and Chuckles to the rescue was absolute genius!

And Alan making the deal with his "grandchild" to take care of Don was priceless.

Great job, as always. Hope you have another good one in the wings.