Reviews for Continere
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I'm chocking up reading this. Just... Ouch. Can't stop crying now. The emotions. So perfect...
oakleaf chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awesome work! I really like the style of this piece. It flows well.

Well done!
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Whoa. I totally didn't guess whose death it would be. xD;;

Amazing story-I really liked the sections you broke them up in and how you ended each. Beautifully done!
NarcolepticMe chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This story makes me sad and proud all at the same time. And let me tell you, that is a hella wierd feeling.
Meyrinn chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was so sad but so good. I think i may cry, but the way you said it and the way it flows is truely amazing.
nessie6 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I had a feeling that it'd be Kakashi that died, when I read the summary. Who else's death would bring the three of THEM back together? This really said, but I think it's very well written and I'm glad I read it. Nevermind the fact you killed my favorite character.

~nessie~
Paosheep chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Lovely. I enjoyed this immensely.
XxShadowFirexX chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
beautiful )

for a sec, i thought one of the 3 were going to die , not Kakashi. *sniff* it woulg TOTALY SUCK if that had to be the way it ended/began in the real manga/anime.

GREAT job!
Simply Not chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i feel like crying. -sniff sniff- ad i feel sad that Kakashi died!
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Holy crap didn't expect that coming.

Gotta love Team 7 angst.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Heart-wrenchingly beautiful.
Cheated Of Between chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
i just noticed that fly, cry, try, and die rhyme. this is really cool.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
awesomely sad
010101010111111 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
WOW. It's amazing. You have a really cool writing style, and your characters are all IC (well, Kakashi seemed a teensy bit OOC when he died, but that's okay because he's dying and so it makes sense.) You're really good at Team 7 fics. * favs *
Nukumi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow, that wasn't bad at all. As I was reading, I kept wondering to myself "where's Kakashi? Where's Kakashi?" and his role ends up being the most important. I like how he ties it all together, although I'm immensely sad he dies. Job well done!