Reviews for Dessert
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 8/20/2014

...I approve.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
There should be a Taiga Route. The perverted (former) schoolboy in me couldn't stop giggling.
argentorum chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Unique, to say the least. I love it when authors go for the fringe pairings, the odd couples that don't really make sense except when they do.
I guess you could say that I like to think love is a little bit insane, it's amusing if nothing else to hold that point of view. So I love ShirouxTaiga, it's just a wonky, borderline unbelievable pairing, that works out so well you had me laughing and nodding along the entire time.

On top of that, I've always admired the authors who can take a whole story and condense it down to a few thousand words, and there is a whole story here. If you so desired, or if anyone else really wanted to, I don't doubt that this could be fleshed out, filled in, and turned into a multi chapter story that easily spans the grail war.

That being said, this story is really much more appealing in its current form. There's an art to keeping things concise like this, to conveying what needs to be said without being needlessly verbose. I love long stories too, but something about well written one shots just takes my breath away.

What I really enjoyed was the pacing, not to mention the believably of it all (if one ignores the fact that Shirou would never kiss anyone in the first place). Things, and characters, were all a bit shakey to start out with. And I admit to scratching my head a once or twice and thinking 'that doesn't seem likely', but by the end every action appeared believable, every character understandable. Suffice it to say that you tied the flow of the story together wonderfully.

I looked for some more ShirouxTaiga stories after I read this the first time around. Couldn't find any. But all the same, in a single chapter, you've turned this into my favorite pairing. Like I said, I love the unconventional.

Part of me would always love to see what happened next, how Shirou actually having a concrete love interest would affect the rest of FatexStay. But at the same time, all the lose ends are tied up already, and we all know the plot. Why try to make something entirely knew, when just changing this little bit makes all the difference one needs.
So yeah, while seeing the rest of the story (as only exists in the author's mind) would be interesting, I like this story just how it is. Keep up the good work
X-elemental chapter 1 . 7/11/2012

My naive Shirou can't be this forward!
Teucrian chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was pretty good. It was definitely unique too, as I don't think I've ever read a fic where Taiga was the main pairing. The implications of killing Shinji could have been fleshed out a bit more (maybe Archer's reaction?), since its quite a change from Shirou's usual ideals.
Story Assembler chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awesome, there's not enough of these Taiga fics.
Angry Santo chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Yet another great story, with an unorthodox pairing. Your view of how Shirou should be closely mirrors my own, which makes reading your fics quite satisfying, keep up the good work.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
YES! Delicious Taiga.
Hm chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I suppose this is a one-shot, but I really wonder what the "possible future Shiro" Archer would think about this whole situation and just how much this would change the entire plot of the series (or which route this would closest follow). Eh, I know this was written a while ago by now, but whatever. Gotta say, it's quite well done.
jamesoncul0 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
cool! although it was wierd at the start but it came out good...

i really didn't expect that...

guess that took me by storm...

anyway, good work my friend...
Ichiro Sato chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw crap! I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this! Well, better late than never.

This was awesome, so awesome even people who normally hate fanfics liked it, I have to admit, if it made Shirou become more awesome than his Heaven's Feel self, I have to say I'm ashamed there was no Fuji-nee route.
Tsuki no Eizo chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
As always another excellent story with another rare pairing. Hope you can make more good fics in the future.
Trackula chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I think this was great. You have a way with unlikely pairings and that really shows here. Taiga and Shirou make a cute couple. Will there be a uncensored version on I certainly hope so.
Metroidvania chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Interesting...very interesting.

I'd never even considered such a dynamic in canon anime, though that's not saying much as I've never gotten around to the other scenarios...

It flows well, and thought Taiga seems a little over-lacking in confidence, it's easily explained by several factors which you make sure to mention, as to keep suspension of disbelief well intact.

I like the mention of Saber's loss of a possibility, though it does probably mean this will stay a one-shot...but not all good things continue forever, I suppose.

Also interesting is Shirou's neck-snappage...even when Saber really gets hurt, I don't recall him going to that level...of course, the romance has been continuing with Taiga for a while, but IMO, that seems a little weak still.

No mention of Ilyana or Beserker, who wouldn't necessarily have listened to Shirou's decree, but I suppose it could have just detracted from the flow mention of Gilgamesh, which makes me kind of retract my no continuation theory...

All in all, another excellent story.

keep up the excellent work.