Reviews for Anything can happen in a seeker s night off
Erin Elric chapter 3 . 9/17
This story was adorable :)
EHSparkwoman chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Yeah it seems anything can happen... Including female Autobots kissing Decepticons! Awesome fic!
Ersatz Writer chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
XD Decepticon and Autobot peace! That's something I've always wanted to see. XD Wow... I really can't wait to read more of your stuff! :D Your fanfic is so freaking amazing! Even though English isn't your first language! Wow... Are you bilingual? (Sorry, bit of a random question...)
Decepticon Fan chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
OOC is normal in humor fics and your is no different!

You're such a wonderful writer!
LucasVN chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
In this case, drunkenness is the perfect excuse for OOCness. xD

This was epic, just like all fics involving the overconsumption of high grade. xD
Atlantislux chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Bwhah! I see you can write everything, from a dark, sensual story like Incubus to this, easygoing one.

I totally like all the 'bots here, friends and foes alike, with Skywarp being the true star of the show XD

His attitude is hilarious, so young and foolish, and poor TC is definitely a patient 'bot. Maybe too much for that brunch of hotheads! ;)

The scene with the femmes is hilarious. It reminds me of those old war movies, where flyboys used to captivate every girl, much to infantry annoyance. Hey, it can't be help, dear Ironhide, they have sooo nice wings! ;)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Mahimomo chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Nothing is better than drunken bots. :3
Mahimomo chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
You're so paranoid, TC. And shy, how cute!

Rawr, 'Warp really knows how to steal your spark. A real ladiesbot. 3
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
What are you talking about, TC? I think it's a splendid plan!
Kasuto Vero chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Ha, ha, ha! This was a fantastic-lly humerous story! It's great to see both Autobots and Decepticons take a break from constant war.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Hah, drunk mechs are hilar... Hi... Funny! And this toast... Haha!
chaitea16 chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
In your first fanfic you've achieved what too many couldn't on their 20th and with much better grammar then people with English as their first language.

The characters were fun and true to their cannon counterparts, the premises was intriguing and well executed, oh and how I adore the dialogue! Especially at the end when most are wasted together. You maintained a nice balance the whole way through and the ooc femmes actually added a nice touch to the scene. Awesome.
starscream624 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
i just have 2 statments that sums up my feelings of this 1; skywarp you lucky son of a bitch and 2: its a damn good thing im a decepticon supporter
Cleargold chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
The thing that defines and makes this story so effective - and I'm not sure if you were aware of this when you wrote it or not - is the use of contrast. It's a powerful tool for defining character, but is echoed, in the story, by the contrast between the attitudes of the two sides. Yet in the end each side makes a shift in attitude, and there's little to distinguish between them. Both sides needed a night off as much as the other.

And it's fun! Really enjoyed this.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »