Reviews for Crotalus
Faye Dartmouth chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Aww...Sammy...you've done a number on him! He's not expected to survive! Why do I love you so much!

I like Dean's hyperventilation-that seems so right. And I like Sam's thought responses to Dean-how he's trying to fight even when his body is failing him.

You simply must write more and faster :) It would make me SOO happy. Can you be bribed?
poisonivykiss chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Oh my gosh.

I feel like crying right now :(:(.

The emotion in this chapter is, just,wow.

I can't wait for the next chapter (: .
faith-in-Faith chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Another great chapter! I realy like this. Eventhough it's sad and angsty it's so well written! I'm already looking forward to the next chapter. :) and to answer your kind question form earlier, I'm a specialist nurse on kindey diseases, but I have worked with pretty much everything before I settled for that. :)
IheartSam7 chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Wow. Awesome. That was like information overload. Sensory overload. Emotional overload. I feel so wiped out from reading that. It was a lot to process, on all those levels, and I have to say, I loved EVERY single freaking moment of it :) :) :) Yay! I so can't wait for the next part! Please hurry ;)
snfan chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
well, i didnt think i was going to cry had felt my heart beating but didnt cry,till this line but you wrapped your fingers around me so tight... wow that got really amazing writting in this chap. i loved this line too O, good one, doc. You certainly know where to find a guy’s Achilles’ heel, don’t you? You’ve only been around us for about an hour and you’ve already figured out that my little brother is my weakness; that everything I do, everything I live for, is i give you a standing ovation this chap was so intensly emotional you are a fantastic writter i am so glad i decided to read this story,i hate like hell to have to wait for 6 or 7 more days for another update lol really great quality writting and a gut wrenching stroy great job.
silentpixiee chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Great chapter, totally made me cry like a baby :'(...can't wait for more hun!
AnickaMarie chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Another excellent chapter! I'm still loving it. And like other reviewers have said in refrence to ch. 7, don't listen to that reviewer.

The lyrics at the beginning were very fitting and I'm going to have to check out that song now. Also, I really liked how you wrote 'regaining consciousness Dean's' thoughts in the beginning.

Can't wait for a new chapter.
AquarianNightSky chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
I just found your gem of a story and so far I think you are doing a GREAT job. The flaming readers/reviewers can go jump off a Supernatural cliff or get their foot rolled over by the Impala. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Toodles!

Sky
Happybear 2005 chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
I finial found some time to read some fics hear and I find your story, I quickly read through the chapters and when I came to the 7th and there was no new chapter that foopie head reveiwer distracking you from posting a new chapter. I really like your story and am ready for a the next chapter so please post it soon
snfan chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
well a round of appaulse for you for sticking up for update was friggin amazing it was like watching a eposide of Er,i knew you must have medical training from what you had really was GREAT. Flaming people is somethin i will never understand if you dont like what someone is writting DO NOT READ IT what is to be gained by putting there writting down, nothing! im sorry that happened to you but please be assured that this story is so good and so well written i am really looking forward to more in the er and of course all the rest of the story which i hope is a long one cause i love it.
neonchica chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
So, I always make it a point to check out the stories written by my reviewers - seems only fair! And in your case I must say that I'm thrilled you led me to your stories. This is incredible. As someone who so desperately wants to include accurate medical data into my stories (sans medical degree, I might add), I am absolutely ecstatic when I find a well written and accurate, not to mention realistic, portrayal of a medical cricis. I would happily let you work on me in the ER.

Reading this actually makes me feel a little self-conscious about posting my own stories. It definitely makes me want to strive for better in my writing. Keep up the great work, and don't let nay-sayers keep you down. Unfortunately, some people only feel good about themselves when they can belittle others.

Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
sUnKiSsT chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
cant wait for the next update! great job :)
Jayme chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
I just finished reading all the chapters and I love them. I especially liked the ER dialog. I worked in a hospital and I know about all of that. I also worked in a snf and I know about vents and pressures. It was right on. Can't wait until you have another chapter. I also read 7 I think that the person was really rude.
reddgemini chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
I like story. And as far as that person who gava a jeering review. What do thay know. It is just a story and a good one at that. Don't let that person get you down. Personally, I think you are doing a real good job. Keep up the good work.
Amylou chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
i love this story please dont stop writting it. I think its so cool that you are an actual doctor makes the scene so realistic. Makes a change from badly written er scenes (which i admit i am guilty of). The folks that have flammed it are just morrons that are jealous of your great fic.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »