Reviews for Crotalus
Still Awesome2009 chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
wow, i always thought younger snakes were more dangerous than adults because they can't control how much venom they release. I'm probably wrong though. Great chapter, hope you update really soon. and enjoy the season premere
Amylou chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Brilliant more please!
friendly chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
good job. can't wait for more
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Loving the story so far - eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Personally, I'd love to see how you write a chapter from Sam's POV - would even like to see the same "scene" written twice - once from Sam's POV and once from Dean's POV.

Please - don't keep me waiting too long.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
YAY fic!

Sam getting bit by a snake is ALWAYS a good thing :) For the record, it can never be done too many times.

I love your set up here. I am VERY eager for more!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
OMG i was search for a story like this on fanfiction earlier, glad i finally found one. update soon, it's great
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Cool. I love it so far!
tvdinnersrule chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
What! you just leave it there? pft you better update soon. I like where this story is going. :)
a2011 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Ah Sam!

Great start, loved it.

Please update soon!
friendly chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
great start. can't wait for more
Dawn N chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You left off there? You're kidding right? I'm eagerly awaiting the next update :-)

Keep up the good work. I feeling I'm going to love this Limp!Sam story. :happy dance:
Rachelly chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Loved the beginning of your story! Love our boys being in the woods snarking at each other in their usual manner! Dean is such a riot! Loved Sam's come backs too! I am so excited about your story and the promise of lots of limpSam and angsty Dean. Now I have two reasons to wish away this week...your story and the season premier of SN! Great beginning! Can't wait for more!
Nessie chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Sounds really really good! Please update soon! Love Limp Sam and Dean in his protective role as the big brother!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Awesome start to your story! Dean is going to freak when he realizes that Sam was indeed bitten by the snake, especially since they are out in the woods and have a long trek back! Poor Sammy is in for some major pain and hurt!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 9/24/2007