Reviews for Crotalus
angela chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
I'm lousy about reviewing (sorry sorry) but I'm really enjoying this and I just had to comment on that basher - I think the description's spot on with the heart rate among other things, and my medical degree's real too - internal medicine/critical care
reddgemini chapter 16 . 3/16/2008
Awesome story. I hope you feel better
cookiekay chapter 16 . 3/16/2008
Perhaps, if the story is done, then you might want to list it as complete, and note in Atrox summary that it is a sequel of some kind. Just a suggestion and a job well done on the story thus far.
Emerald-Torch chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
wow... i just read the entire thing, and it was AMAZING! nice job pimping the limp, and i loved the chick flick moments. keep it up!
Cookie6 chapter 15 . 3/1/2008
I have been reading and loving your story since I stumbled across it and have been enthralled by both your storyline and your style of writing. I am saving my review for the end, but wanted to drop by to wish you well and to say I hope you feel better and get well soon. Great decision to have a break if it means your health will be re-vitalised and re-energised. You, and your wonderful writing will come back bigger and stronger than ever. It's a clffie alright, but will be well worth the wait!
sentarla chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
great chapter thanks! loved that it was so long
AnickaMarie chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
Sorry I'm just reviewing now, but I read the chapter right away and enjoyed it immensely. I'm still loving this story.

Sad to hear that you're taking a break from it for a while, but I totally understand. While I always love seeing updates on fics I would much rather you take time out to get better.

I shall be eagerly awaiting the sequel as soon as you have recovered enough to continue. Get well soon :)
Rat chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
Hope you feel better soon!
Ognonamis chapter 15 . 2/13/2008
wow...love what you did with this chapter. glad to see sam went through with the surgery but not so glad to see that he plans on leaving. as always...i think this chapter was written very well.

really hope that you're health straitens out soon. hope you get well soon and i will be looking foreward to reading the next chapter. best wishes

-Ognonamis
friendly chapter 15 . 2/13/2008
good job.. can't wait for more..
snfan chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
Well first and formost Deanna ,im so sorry to hear about all your health problems. It is amazing that you got this chapter out to us fans desptie being so much for doing that depite everything it was a hell of a chapter,and omg Sam dont be so glad you will cont. this story in a sequeal it really has been one of my most fav stories on this site.I will miss your writting but you need to get better first and formost, i send you a big healing hug,and if you want to write me just to stay in touch please do, id love to know how the recovery is well wishes to you deanna
Colby's girl chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
So sorry to hear that your recovery has not been a smooth one. This story is just getting better and better. I'll certainly be looking forward to the next part when you're feeling up to it! Take care of yourself.
ziggy.uk chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
Sorry to hear of your subsequent problems from your ruptured appendix, I well understand you taking a break until you are fully fit again. Hope you are back in full health again soon and that the rest of the year is better for you than the start of it!

Brilliant chapter! Just loved Dean's conversation with Dr Hardass, and great they at least got Sam to agree to the wound being debrided! Hope it's enough and that some luck goes Sam's way and his arm starts to heal! Knowing Sam though there will probably be more complications along the way, the kid never goes the easy route!

After that phone call from Jefferson that had Sam wondering, Clarence has inadvertantly dropped both Dean and Bobby in it, giving Sam those copies of Guns and Ammo! Now Sam knows the whole story and is p*ssed at both his brother and the older hunter and is signing himself out against medical advice!

Can't wait for the sequel 'Atrox' to this awesome story and what a tantalising cliffy you left us with!

Take care and will look forward to the alert for the sequel!
Claire chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this story!

Not sure if I've reviewed before and if not I apologise for that! This story has kept me gripped and coming back for more! Looking forward to when you can update again!

Hope you are soon feeling better! You sound like you've been through the wringer! Sounds like you need lots of rest! A good excuse to watch Supernatural on dvd if you've got it!

Take care!
KatieLB chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
I am so sorry to hear that your having complications... what a rough way to start out the year. I hope that you recover quickly and get lots of rest!

I just love this story so much.. you have spun it into a great read. Im excited for the next story but please take care of yourself first... ive got you on alert so i wont miss the posting. take care m
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »