Reviews for Crotalus
ziggy.uk chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
Sorry to hear of your subsequent problems from your ruptured appendix, I well understand you taking a break until you are fully fit again. Hope you are back in full health again soon and that the rest of the year is better for you than the start of it!

Brilliant chapter! Just loved Dean's conversation with Dr Hardass, and great they at least got Sam to agree to the wound being debrided! Hope it's enough and that some luck goes Sam's way and his arm starts to heal! Knowing Sam though there will probably be more complications along the way, the kid never goes the easy route!

After that phone call from Jefferson that had Sam wondering, Clarence has inadvertantly dropped both Dean and Bobby in it, giving Sam those copies of Guns and Ammo! Now Sam knows the whole story and is p*ssed at both his brother and the older hunter and is signing himself out against medical advice!

Can't wait for the sequel 'Atrox' to this awesome story and what a tantalising cliffy you left us with!

Take care and will look forward to the alert for the sequel!
Claire chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this story!

Not sure if I've reviewed before and if not I apologise for that! This story has kept me gripped and coming back for more! Looking forward to when you can update again!

Hope you are soon feeling better! You sound like you've been through the wringer! Sounds like you need lots of rest! A good excuse to watch Supernatural on dvd if you've got it!

Take care!
KatieLB chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
I am so sorry to hear that your having complications... what a rough way to start out the year. I hope that you recover quickly and get lots of rest!

I just love this story so much.. you have spun it into a great read. Im excited for the next story but please take care of yourself first... ive got you on alert so i wont miss the posting. take care ~ m
Dawn N chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
I enjoyed the character interactions of this chapter :-) Thanks for the long chapter. It's appreciated!

Wow, I'm sorry you've been so ill since your surgery with complications. I can understand the need to rest and recoup! I'll be on the lookout for the continued story of "Crotalus" in the new fic "Atrox" when you're able to write it.

Feel better soon! I'm thinking of you :-)
carocali chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
First, I hope that you are feeling better! Just relax and get yourself better!

Now, Dr. Hardass is really something else. Who knew he could be a pussycat if pushed? Leave it to Dean to do what he needs to to protect his brother!

It still doesn't look too good for Sam's arm and even with the prescription of constant rest, it still may not be enough. However, with all the stealth of Bobby and Dean, Sam still finds out about the Colt. Egads, all hell WILL break loose!

Great update! Take care!

Caroline
darksupernatural chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
OH MY GOD! What an awesome chapter and a way to lead right into the next one. Beautiful. i love that Sam is pissed enough to leave AMA but I'm wondering what kind of trouble that is going to cause for him and the others. And just why are Dean and Bobby not answering the phones? Can't wait for your sequel! hope your health allows it soon!
skag trendy chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
Once again another truly entertaining chapter.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Poaetpainter chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
I'm so sorry about your appendix and I'm definetly up for waiting as long as it takes for you to get better.

Much love!
kokoda2007 chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
I'm so sorry to hear about your prolonged illness. Take plenty of time to recover - we won't forget you.

Now, this last chapter was as fantastic as always. Whatever happens with this fic, I've got you flagged as a favorite author so I'll happily wait until you get back to writing.

Best wishes on your recovery.
lostatc chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
I really enjoyed this story from start to finish. I'm sorry that you're not well but it's best to take the time you need and get better. I will be waiting for the next story. Thanks again for the entertainment. I love Dean and coming to an understanding and loved that Sam caught on to it. Well done. Get your rest until next time.
SamieWinchester chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
:'(
Phx chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
Wow - very intense couple of chapters. I am so surprised that Bobby did let Dr. Acid such liberty as he did when the guy was talking to Sam. It seems he waited until the doctor left and took his anger out on Sam instead. Poor Sammy. He is the one least deserving it -

I get what Bobby was trying to do - and I am glad that Dean did get Sam to agree to undergo the surgery - but I still think what Bobby said to Sam was mean, hitting below the belt, and then Bobby never even tried to set it right with Sam afterwards? That kinda struck me odd, even for Bobby. He ripped open wounds that really Sam never should have been exposed to and then didn't try to set things right afterwards? Bad Bobby. Especially since it was for trying to save Dean that Sam was punishing himself for... Poor kid... everyone is so quick to call him selfish.

I can't wait to see what is going to happen. Bobby and Dean should have know not to keep that from Sam. It's even worse now that he found out the way he did.
sammygirl1963 chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
UhOH-Sammy has read the magazine article and now wants to sign out AMA-so not good! Dean better get to the hospital fast and try to talk his baby brother out of making what could ne a huge mistake!
IheartSam7 chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
OH MY GOSH! I had no clue you were so sick. I am so sorry. I hope that you are on the way to your recovery. You sound like you have had a really hard time, but I will be praying for you to have a speedy recovery. Take time to heal, and don't worry about your writing, which by the way, is still awesome :) TAKE CARE!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 14 . 2/5/2008
I have been very remiss on reviews lately, but that doesn't mean I haven't been loving the story :) I totally love the medical detail and the tension as Sam lingered on the brink. I'm glad things are looking up for him finally :)
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »