Reviews for Camp at Generic Campsite
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
Yep, nice lovely fic, that was. Too lazy to say something, so...have an apple pie!

(drops apple pie)

Oh...would you look at that...my time is up...see ya next time! (gets tackled down by random Tauros)
Nintendogeek01 chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
lol. That was actually pretty funny. Well, now for my final review.

A few parts were dull or seemed a twinge rushed, but there were definately some parts I thought were funny.

My final score: 7.5/10 Good story. I liked it and thought it was pretty well done.

Well, I'm looking forward to your next update AND for Brawl.

P.S. You enjoying Bleach?

P.S.S. What is the anime that picture in your profile is from, I've seen it around and I'm just a bit curious.
The Unkown One chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
People should just leave Nintendo alone it's beter delayed more hype and stuff for the game.
Huge Mario Fan chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
Marth kicked butt.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
DOH! (smacks forehead) How could they miss the Juma at a time like that? But the whole Johnson thing was actually pretty funny.

While I don't like people threatening Nintendo (What'd they do? Threaten them with boycotting?), I am a firm believer in every person to their own so if people want to be mad at Nintendo let them stew a bit, it won't last. I for one am also quite sastisfied with their decision to delay the game. It always turns out spectacular when they do.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
I'm too lazy to review any of the other chapters, or point out anything at all, so I'll just say this: Yo.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
Actually this was pretty funny. The geyser saving both the kids and Samus was a moment of comedic genius if I do say so myself. Albeit it was a brief moment, but it was funny nontheless. And this mysterious person has me interested.
Xifihas chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
Emos are allright, a cult of emos is fecking retarded
Nintendogeek01 chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
I honestly didn't think this chapter was as good as the previous ones, but the Pessimistic cult was a nice addition.
jedimasterpest chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
That's funny. The treasure thing seem to ring a bell, but I not that sure. Space Trekkies Star Track.
The Unkown One chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
Nice.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
On a side note, I think Lucas' appearance makes Ness' odds of reappearing lower.

But this chapter was pretty funny. The treasure hunt conclusion was pretty good, and I thought Fox's and Falco's race was pretty funny. Nicely done.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Just because I'm writing fanfics too doesn't mean I'm too lazy to review, you know. So on account of that, this was a good chapter. Have a nice day. :)
Nintendogeek01 chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
Mua ha ha ha! They work so hard, get drunk on mushrooms, and it's all for naught! Mua ha ha ha ha! Okay, I'm done laughing evilly. And I bet Ganondorf is going to be feeling that in the morning. YEOUCH.

Not a bad chapter, but still a bit lackluster as far as going through with a joke or two is concerned.
Xifihas chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
No, i'm not going to pity yoshi and kirby

yes, the kids will find out what the juma is

samus will save herself, she doesn't need any stinkin rescue