Reviews for Love's Promise
EllenDraper chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
I really like how you did something more risky with the plot than most of the D/N stuff. I also really appreciate your insights into Daine, and how that affects her dialog and such. Thank you very much, I await the next chapter!
Maira the Panda chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
WHAT? Where's the rest? Hurry up!
tasha chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
no! I hope this has a happy ending! :(
BetwixtandBemused chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
HEY! I'M MAD AT YOU! WHY DID YOU STOP UPDATING? i just started this story today, and now i'm done, and you haven't updated...have you quit, or what? get crackalackin!
LadyKnight0207 chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
I thought you wouldt continue...
Immertreu48 chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
Please update! It's been forever! I love this story! :)
kamiam714 chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
more soon please!
dragon of frozenflame chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
your story goes great with pie. *munch* m... especally blueberry! so remember from now on that blueberry pie goes great with fluff! by the way i do have an account here just didn't wanna login! that really is my username too!
Immertreu48 chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
This is quite interesting . Please update soon!
imaginable.thoughts chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
so cute, and it brings a bit more humanity to both Numair and Daine... I love it!
beckythorn13 chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
I absolutely love how this story portrays the real way love works and the agony that goes along with being attracted to two people, as well as the insecurity of a crumbling relationship and the unwillingness to leave it. It's not just a silly mushy fluff. While I love silly, mushy fluff, sometimes it's nice to read something else. :) It's so real, and I really appreciate that. Keep it up, and PLEASE update soon.
Nashi217 chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
this is so well done. its so true to the real thing.

cant wait for the next update!
Niame chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
- I just started reading this story yesterday -

AND I LOVE IT! XD

The addition of Kaidin is interesting. His character is deffinately likable so far . . . but I keep looking for something NOT to like about him. I dunno. Maybe that's just me looking for more twists than I should, but . . .

Just giving you something to mull over.

- Can't wait for the next chapter -
Lady Genevieve chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
Gods, you really made my day Sketchy. This chapter was a wonderful surprise. And Kaidin is so...yummy...and spicy? Anyway, he's joyous and it serves Numair right for getting all wound up around Sasha's little finger.

Congrats on quitting your job if you hated it that much, there's not much point in doing what you hate...except for the money. But I'm sure you'll find something new soon. That aside, I cannot wait for the next chapter. *fangirls*
Starling Rising chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
No! NO! You had better fix this eventually. I know you said that this was a D/N fic and I plan to hold you to that. Right now, I'm just mad at everyone. I'm mad at Daine for kissing Kaidin, I'm absolutely furoius with Numair for falling prey to that hag, and I'm mad at Kaidin, even though he's just following his heart. :(

Phew. Ok, rant over. Sorry about that, I promise I trust you. And I really do like Kaidin, but he needs to fall for someone else. Oh, and Numair needs to stop drinking before he loses control of his magic. He could hurt somebody!