Reviews for Music to my Ears
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Awesome I love it! Second favorite story of yours. I love the scifi technology adventure stories you write. It's my favorite type of story and there is not enough of them out there! You've totally made the last couple day for me!
MuseUrania chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Great story. :) I like how you arranged the chapters, and the explanation for how the Repository works. Mind if I borrow it?
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Good chapter.
takiko-chan chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
That was... interesting. The first word that came to mind when I read it, was interesting... and in a good way I enjoyed it very much.
janib chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Music is always good for the soul. We would all be very sad without a little drop of music in our lives. Maybe Rodney might be a better person because of it?
deichtine chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Very nice! Great writing and a very believable Rodney. I love the music "theme".
Blue Luna chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Ooh! This is very intriguing.

I love stories that deal with McKay's musical side, and this is a particularly unique take.

Can't wait to see how the rest unfolds... :)
Sharon8 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
I love the idea that all the city functions can be communicated in musical form. This was fun to read and I am waiting eagerly for more - please no more "unfinished symphonies" in my lifr

on another note, I remember the horrifying experience of my forth grade music class during a practicum. It was the day they received their recorders. I flashed back immediately when the cacophony of Kavanaugh arrived!
janib chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Like this very much. Last chapter asap please
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/24/2007