Reviews for The Other Way Around
Dimensional Roamer chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I am so okay with it. (addressing your first a/n)
Neleothesze chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I liked the way you described the injection method. The images it evoked were very vivid.. and you're completely right about intent mattering more than action sometimes.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Omigawd this was so cute! My brain's turned to mush toooo kyaaaaah :3 and LOL Sephiroth's comment about killing things not needing killing. I love this story! :) DR
Astrido chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
one of the few stories, where i don't mind them falling over themselves and fucking like rabbits.
the organic method is a really crazy idea, but i like it. however, i alsways wondered about the cadets who have sex, will they lose some of their mako with it, like their donators lose mako during sex?
it's one of the few fluffy, happy relationship stories, i like that.
and Zack is awesome!
cheers
yuura
DeanneGray chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Oh wow. This story makes me so excited and happy! I love your Cloud and Seph and this story is perfect. Definitely one of my ultimate all time favourites. Thanks so much for writing!
MiyuCat chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
I really enjoyed your story. The way you wrote was really interesting! I enjoyed your characterisation of Sephiroth, even though it wasn't what I expected. Your Sephiroth's personality seemed a lot more influenced by Zack than in canon, and I liked it. :) I'm glad you brought Zack and Aerith into the mix, and even added your own OCs- sometimes with stories like these people can focus too much on just the one couple which can ruin the intrigue, but you pulled it off really well! Keep writing, the world needs to see more of you. x
riceball neko chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
ahhhhh that was sooooo good! i love how you portrayed the characters and the story was great. Personally i liked the lemon in every chapter thing. Kept things hot!
yuichichan17 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
I just want to say that i really love this story, i already lost count on how many times i read this story over and over again, and each time i really enjoy it.
GreenDrkness chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
This is so lemony and cute and freaking awesome
Love the story
Keep on the writes
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I honestly enjoyed that too damn much. It was really good and well written. I fell in love with the GavinxThom pairing and I think this is the first time I've felt this much affection for an OC pairing. I loved this fic. I love you.
7thcircleofhell chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
I loved this fic a lot.
SleepyBard chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
I've enjoyed this story immensely, I like the light heartedness of the fic and the ease with which it flows. I must say however that I find it a bit ironic - although it's a "smutfic", your sex scenes are quite...awkward. Words like "jism," "phallus", and the way you gloss over the sex scene are a bit juvenile. While it's not bad, per se, it does make your sex scenes lack stamina, no pun intended. They feel flat, as though one is reading just another scene in the story, except with no physical buildup and no emotional payoff. My suggestion would be to read more "smutty" fics yourself and get try to get used to seeing words like "cum/come", "member", "length" etc etc so that you feel more comfortable incorporating such language in your own writing. Again, only a suggestion.
Kyrinne chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
good smut
Nikokami chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
To be honest, the fact that Sephiroth couldn't cry was what totally broke my heart for him in this chapter... A
1sunfun chapter 10 . 1/15/2013