Reviews for A Foreign Language
wish we could delete accounts chapter 29 . 2/23
Fantastic story; I'm sad to see that there are no more full-length stories, but also glad because I honestly don't think I can take that much emotional stress anymore. ;)

I wish you'd have gone a little bit deeper into Shawn and Annie and John, and even more so into the American students (especially Edward, and his relationship with the "two strange British boys), but I'll take what I can get and savour it. Harry and Draco and co. were amazing as always, and I enjoyed seeing them interact with each other and their families more (especially families!).

All in all, brilliant fic-I love your work!
ThatGirl7858 chapter 29 . 2/8/2011
I'm just rereading one of my favourite series' on this website.

This is absolutely brilliant, I never love it any less.
Jimbocous chapter 29 . 9/14/2010
This was an extraordinarily well-written, intelligent and engaging piece. Thanks for a great read!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 29 . 7/23/2010
I loved the stories, you did them all so well and I'm even happy to be done though sad too hehe because it ended so well and you wrote it beautifully I'm very excited to read your other stuff! wonderful job I love your writing!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 25 . 7/23/2010
Yay we get to meet Tuck don't we? I'm so pumped!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 21 . 7/23/2010
God damnit I knew it! I knew he did it wrong... Oh god that's so terrible for Ran, he's going to hate himself...
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
My gosh this just gets more and more complex! Gah if it isn't Landon then who?
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 18 . 7/23/2010
Hehehehe that is so awesome, I obviously started to suspect he was a wizard during this chapter but I love that you made this story a whole level more interesting :P
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
AWWWWE! Family love! I love it! I love the interactions of Harry and Draco with each other and their wives in this. Brilliantly done.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
That is too hilarious! I couldn't remember why his name was so familiar for a second but that is just too funny :P
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Wow this story really is different from the other two but I really like it so far. You've started it off really well and so far I like all of your new OCs quite a bit... save the ones I'm supposed to not like of course :P
what are you even saying chapter 29 . 9/5/2009
Another excellent story draws to a close...and me with a splitting headache from reading too much too fast. Darn your skills as a writer!
lvevilwoman chapter 29 . 7/24/2009
Very nice. Thank you for writing it. :)
Inverarity chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Interesting start. "Renegade" - just the sort of thing a sixteen-year-old with an attitude might name himself. He doesn't seem like necessarily a bad kid, but he could easily go either way, and his new "teacher" doesn't exactly seem like the nurturing, overly benevolent type.
shadow6116 chapter 29 . 3/13/2009