Reviews for Goodbye, Neverland
Tacolady22 chapter 1 . 1/4
Do you know what's not cool?
This!
My poor heart is aching and it hurts!
This was a wonderfully written piece, I really felt the pain of Tamaki and I wanted to cry forever!
I hate to say it but good job on a melancholic fic, not many people can pull it off but you did!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow...Just...WHY GOD WHY? T-T
Igboprincess chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I'm sorry that this may seem like spamming, but I do intend to read you story; I can tell from the reviews that it's a tear jerker :) I would really like to join your community; all the other ones ive found are very immaturely-written and there's no depth to the characters. I'm hoping that if I join yours I can share (amongst you and other authors) some well written ouran fan fiction :D
lantern chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
wah...i'm gonna be crying for the next few minutes...
shadowstarr chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
OH GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME *cries* beautifully written!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Gyaah, why do I keep re-reading this? I have to read like four or five fluffy one-shots afterwards to avoid depression!

Waaaaaah...Tamaki, Kyoya, Haruhi...
catdammerj chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow..just, wow. I think you managed to capture these characters perfectly. You really made it both beautiful and depressing. Great job.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Sad, but I love it. :)
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
... that was way harsh, sci.
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I thought it was gg to be happy ending! YOU! *cries* Tamaki isn't Tamaki w/o his brightness and over optimism! T_T
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Now that is what I call devastating. It feels as if you've strangled the puppy and, on top of that, you are still kicking it. But it's nevertheless brilliant, and very well-written. A rather harsh view of a possible future of the currently wreckless and bright young stars.
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh wow, I love this but...it's so sad! I don't really know what to say, just that I really enjoyed it.
Ai-Ai The All-Powerful chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That made my eyes water. It's so REAL, like it could really happen, but at the same time so incredibly the oposite of anything you'd imagen with that group. The life is gone, but they have yet to die. It hits the hardest in its realistic-ness.
Tishu chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
"strange avoidance of proper nouns" *laughs* I can relate.

Fantastic story.
Ayumi-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Although it's highly sad and, yeah, melancholic, the reality of it really got to me. It's good to see a stark vision of Ouran once in a while. And, besides, their matured selfs always intrigued me.

It's beautiful, it's poetic, it's harsh reality, it's matured, it's sad. You write beautifully. (And that quote from Peter Pan is amazing!)