Reviews for Going Under
Eviefan chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
YAY, I was so glad to see you had posted this and it was better than I could have though. Yes it was sad and hard to read but I was so ready for Lois to know the truth and now she does. I like the way you had her thinking at first when Clark was trying to get time in to talk to her, how she thought of the wedding dance and that he might have feelings for her.

A part of me felt bad for Clark when she kept avoiding him, and I liked that he had to leave her thought note, though I must admit that I was not expecting him to turn around and still be Clark Kent, Lois's reaction to that was dead one what I thought it would be.

Ouch she was mad at him, but she had a right to be, and I thought back to the time Jason told Clark he never wanted to see him again. Poor Clark, well maybe not poor, but he just wants to prtect those people that he loves and just messes it all up. I felt bad when she slammed the door and heard the sob as she left. I also felt for her when she was crying into her pillow.

Now what will happen when she talks to Jason, hopefully he can help her calme down some..This was great work, and I'll be waiting for more..
htbthomas chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aw, look! Everyone loves it! You had no need to worry at all. You were able to make this your own and fit perfectly into your universe. :)

It's so painful to watch Lois ignore Clark for so long, and then see how horribly their talk went. If Clark hadn't waited so long... but I'm really glad that Jason persuaded him to do it. It needed to be done.

I'm looking forward to BJW Age 22 Part 2 now. I want to know what Jason and Lois are going to say to each other!
xyvortex chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
great chapter, I can't wait to see what Jason has to say to her, either in this or in the main story. IMHO, Richard probably already knows. I think he probably made the same leap that Jason did, probably not too long after he found out about Jason if not before.
What a troubled life chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
That was awesome! I will have to go back and read the other Superman story you wrote, not to mention the Harry Potter fanfics and the Twilight fanfic. You are amazing! I wish I could write this good!
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh . . . wow. Poor Lois. Poor Clark! I hope Jason can help them sort it out! Excellent work.
katbaby chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You did a good job. Very hard to read because of the intensity of the emotion. And just like Superman to not fight back, just apologized and made no excuses just the reasons.

You did good. Thank you.
Kala Lane-Kent chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
OMG...

Just OMG, Lori. This is just so painful to read, especially knowing how his relationship with Jason has been. You really don't know who to comfort here. God, this is why I'm so glad my Lois remembered without him there.

There's just so much angsty goodness in this piece, especially in Lois thinking she knows what Clark's problem is. Lady, you don't know by half.

And the dance at the wedding being mentioned... Talk about torture. It's not wonder he had to tell her. I don't know what hurt worse from her: "No wonder Jason hated you." or her throwning his "I love you" back in his face.

I think the only thing that made me hurt more for him than her is that she seems just as dismissive as always of Clark. Just the difference between her reaction to Superman and Clark just... *gets her mallet* STOP IT, WOMAN! You're shooting yourself in the foot. *grumble*

But beautiful and painful work here, Lori. And tears are a definite if you listen to Going Under while reading. *hugs* Amazing job!
lere chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I cried my eyes out reading this story. I can't believe you made me cry like that over a fiction! I think it's because your Clark is just Chris Reeve for me. I keep seeing his face and that lovely look in his eyes when he looked at Lois. My heart keeps breaking with each new story.

I love this universe and I understand that he made many great mistakes and his pain was caused for his own wrong choices. I understand that Lois would react exactly like that, but I can't help and feel for Clark. He loved the two of them so much...

Thank you for sharing another great peace woth us.

Hug from Brazil!
winthjo chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Very well done. Are you going to go over the phone call with Lois and Jason in your regular Jason story?
Shado Librarian chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Well, first - I love it. Even though 'rip-his-heart-out' Lois has been done, this is still a new level of fury for her.

BTW, the word barely is misspelled somewhere in there.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2