Reviews for Akatsuki: Babisitting chaos
Schwing-alicious chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
I wasn't going to review till the end but holy shit you have like almost all my fav pairings in here! OroKabu, NaruNeji, and of course the main- ItaDei xD
I shall continue my reading xD
Kigen Dawn chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
Lmao. Love this so much
silverwolf310 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I love this story it was really funny!
Rin Shwarz-Feuer chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
Hmm I love this!
Kage no Ryunin chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
This is a riot. I laughed the whole time. Though I honestly prefer SasoDei, I'm completely fine with ItaDei.

I don't like SasuSaku. I really don't. I actually hate Sakura in general. But you managed to make it small enough that you didn't lose me as a reader because of it.

Overall, this is hilarious. Grammar problems are definitely there, but you did a very good job.
1sunfun chapter 20 . 2/8/2012
A really nice story.

LameNameNotInasane chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
funny thing,in my language "VUK" means wolf !

btw i love this story
ToraKU chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
love this story it is hiarious i hope you write more like rofl
lazystar chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
awesome story
xxouchibitmytonguexx chapter 20 . 11/23/2009
I love you! I love you a LOT! This was so funny! I feel kinda special for being the 300th review
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 20 . 11/23/2009
xxouchibitmytonguexx chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I'm not quite done yet but I LOVES it! I will definately read more of your fanfics
o.OTotallyRandomO.o chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
-adds to favourites- Aww, they're all little kiddies
apola55 chapter 20 . 6/26/2009
amasing hilarious i love it!
wandering reader chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
The errors in your fanfic are really strange. You usually have all the right word but they are in the wrong order. It is like someone took a perfect version and turned it into a big puzzle for the reader to figure out. I would not usually have mentioned it because the errors are bearable usually but they are repeated. For instance your verbs keep coming before your subjects (I don't know how to describe it) and you consistently mispell certain words, but only slightly if that makes any sense.

I don't know why I left the review on this chapter because I have read a good ways in. I really like your story (btw). It is really cute of course it seems a little unrealistic with the two sides getting along but once I think about it the shinobi from konaha really do not have it in them to hurt babies. Yet I imagine that would be a source of contreversy among the higher ups, because others might believe that they should take advantage of the opportunity. It is a really nice story and since I don't have any specific examples I am going to stop babbling...