Reviews for As Different As Night And Day
Annony chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Just for the record, the way you wrote the story suggests he recovered from having Meniere's but you don't recover:

Diet and medication can improve things immensely but it can take a while to get things in balance.
Chymom chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Love this story! It's a great find again and love it more and more with each read,
jareya chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
LOL LOL LOL... best ending ever! Loved this story! You're an awesome writer.
MythosThespian chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
I know I am a few years late reviewing this story but loved it. Fitting end to Diane Schonke for the story. It's a great story. I loved it and I like the AU sotry. I also love that you had the characters on context and harm still in flight. I recently watched all ten seasons of JAG on line and always wondered what would have happened with the Diane and Harm relationship if she had survived.
jpstar57 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
6/25/10 - I'm confused. I only started reading this story recently, 2 year after the last update. In the first chapter you wrote the mishap was on the Patrick Henry. Then in the second chapter you wrote it was on the Seahawk. Still so far it's a good stroy.
MadaMag chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
RIP Diane. . . RIP. Buahaha!

Great fic!

Though one wonder, how much would really change if Harm wouldn't be at JAG...
SavvyKitten chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
Okay-I'm laughing so bad right now. You ended with the nice mushy scene and then...ahahaha...had to throw Diane in there. Quite a shitty way to die, but, lol, endlessly entertaining. I love it. xD
Kassia525 chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
I've toyed with the idea of how Harm and Mac would come together if they hadn't met at JAG, and you did a FABULOUS job with your AU story! I almost though you were setting up for a sequel at the end, but once I had read the last paragraph, I burst out laughing. You were right to warn us that your version of Diane was not a very nice person.
BrittanyLS chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
I'm glad they ended up together!
colee41 chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
Sequeal I hope! This was excellent! I can't wait to read more of your work! Thank you for the ride!
alix33 chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
You did Keeter very bwell at the start of this chapter - I totally buy that the actor playing him in the RL show could have said stuff in that way.

"The rain had stopped but the road was wet enough that she needed some fancy maneuvering to not get stuck." - Well done, Mac, for not getting stuck! I'm very scared of driving on dirt roads for that very reason!

"There two partitions." - You meant towrite: 'There were two partitions.', didn't you?

Nice and vengeful ending there, thanks!
keru.m chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
Well done with this story. It made for a great read. I admire how much thought you put into Diane's unceremonious booting! ;)
JagfanNat chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
Just read the whole story in one sitting. What a great story...but gotta say I loved the last 2 lines the best!What a hoot! Thanks.
Nikki chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
I so enjoyed this story. Once again, you did a fantastic job and I can't wait to read more of what you write!

RIP Diane. (Liked how you tied that end up! :))
judy52sa chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
An amazing story, Jackie...and what an ending! Sheesh! Don't keep us waiting too long for your next one!