Reviews for Identity
GrandMoff chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
quite a cute chapter; i can't believe i haven't noticed it until now! nice job using the canon conversations to fit the romance. thanks for posting this!
TheStarTurtle chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I really like what you've got so far. I hope you decide to continue it.
Nimatar chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Pretty good story, written from interesting PoV. I Just hope that next chapter earlier than a year.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Fantastic. I am so glad that you have started with this story again. Love the chapter. Can't wait for more. So, what happens next?
anonym chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Pretty good storie , tough I found the chapter a little too short but it's really good . I advise of more , pretty please you have a good storie going there :-)
Squeaky Phantom chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Love the chapter! There first meeting without masks is well portrayed. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Fantastic chapter. I love how you are portraying things in the Fox's point of View. What happens next?
Squeaky Phantom chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Very nice star. I love the game and the femslash storyline so I am always looking for fanfiction concerning the Silk Fox. I love this little clip in to the princesses life before. What happens?
Bettynuggs chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
I really am enjoying your story. I like seeing things from Lian's perspective and look forward to seeing more especially around the PC's death & rebirth. Please update soon. :D
GrandMoff chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
this story is wonderful. one of the reasons i love jade empire is the chance for shoujo ai, and i am thrilled to find a high-quality fic on the subject! you've done a great job with the obviously intrigued and conflicted princess. thank you, and i hope you'll continue this.
yukimoda chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
great story so far, please update soon :D
FuryouMiko chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Saving to read later - will review properly tomorrow.
Lokiador chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
This story is pretty nice ! Having the point of view of the princess is quite original and interesting.
Firstdayfunkx chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
You should really continue on with this story... Its rare to find a story with Lian as the main character so this is pretty damn good

Update!

:]
morphine cowboy chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Silk Fox was my fav char from jade empire, so it's nice to see a story where she's in the foreground. Keep going!