Reviews for Transformers The Movie II
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
If Alex is suppose to be Primus, I can already guess at who John really is... Unicron. Him eatting that spark sorta gave it away.
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Hmmmmmm...
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 20 . 7/7/2009
Quite nice fic, even if a bit bizarre at times.

I can't promise I'll be reading the sequel, you see, I'm a very fierce fan of Sam and Mikaela, and without them around I get kinda bored. Nothing against your work, I already told you it's pretty good, I'm jut not interested at the time.

Sorry!

However, this one I did like!
Havbot chapter 19 . 3/27/2009
Hey this is great, but I can't believe you killed Hot Shot, you better've brought him back by the next chap, or you'll get the rath of the Havbots.

Shadow:Oh hell yeah!

Assault:Shadow what are you doing here?

Shadow: Same reason your here.

Assualt blinked and walked away.

Ok Assualt just went weired, like me. But I just want to say, the story is great so far, can't wait to finish reading this one and the next story.

Of and I love the song, totally cool, and it so goes with the chap. Thanks again for such a great story so far.
Lady Dragon010 chapter 20 . 3/6/2008
This was grat. I have a question will Arcee have a boy or girl?
FORD B chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
Very good story! Looking forward to the sequal!
JtheChosen1 chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
GR8 JOB! can't wait for the sequal to it!
GrimlockX4 chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
Awesome ending. Good luck on chapter 1 of the sequel and on chapter 57 of "Transformers: Unicorn Trilogy: The Lost Memories".
blood shifter chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
very good. i enjoyed this story a lot. but if you're gonna make a sequel, i want to say this. IF YOU CAN BRING HOT SHOT BACK THEN I WANT TO SEE JAZZ COME BACK TOO! hope its up soon.
Cman710 chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
Great ending! I must read TF The Movie I you will release it now! lol
GrimlockX4 chapter 19 . 1/1/2008
Really long battle chapter. Good luck on chapter 20 and Happy New Year 2008.
lendaras chapter 19 . 12/31/2007
Happy New Year to you too. In the language of where I live "Hau'oli Makahiki Hou". Great chapter, please update really soon, I'm addicted to this story. Also, please have Alex revive Hot Shot, please. Also, please tell me if I'm right about this, John was like Unicron, right?
Cman710 chapter 19 . 12/31/2007
No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Hotshot can't die! I got misty eyed, you wouldn't do that, right?
blood shifter chapter 19 . 12/31/2007
no! hot shot can't die. that was one wicked battle. very good. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Fk306 chapter 18 . 12/27/2007
this is great please update soon