Reviews for The Perfect Not So Perfect Date
amar.singha.908 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
that's a really cute story
doven chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw man I'm horrible... I completely forgot about this when you mentioned it to me like ages ago! Please don't hate me. ;_;

And then today, I saw you added me to your watch, and it clicked so ... I finally just read this, along with a number of your other fics. This is lovely! You're a great writer. I'm glad my old fanart inspired you, thank you!
Indxms chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Haha, Kakashi was so happy xD
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I really liked the blindfolded kiss and the repositioning of the mask before she saw his face. With all the efforts trying to see what's behind Kakashi's mask, this even made the act even more appropriate and funny. I enjoyed how nicely done this was.
montycrowley chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Fantastic story! Loved the light-feeling of this. :)
Tranquil Girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Sweet n funny _
Nymphomaniatic chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hah, now this one i like. I mean yeah they were on a date then they were going to kiss but Kakashi being the Lazy sexy ninja he is decided she wasn't going to see his face opted for his Hitai-ate/blindfold...LOL i love it again
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
aw haha i loved kakashi's 'woot' at the end P
KakashiSukiDaYo chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I love it!

Sweet and funny at the same time.

It made me smile in a very gray day (speaking of my mood)...

Thank you!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I LOVED IT!

WELL DONE!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh, cute! Kissing Kakashi while blindfolded? Man...I would love to be in Sakura's place...hehe. :)
Skishy chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wonderful as always! _

...Now, why can't some mysterious, sexy, romantic copy nin blindfold "me" like that?...Lucky Sakura! :-[~

I love the way you capture their personalities and make them seem so...real, believable, touchable.

Finding you is like hitting the KakaSaku jackpot! _
TeaSpices chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
-pulls out cam... do I even have to say it... -sighs- Click!
OokamiNoOona chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Haha That's a great story to go with a really good fanart.
MightyMightyMafia chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Aw, how cute. I loved the ending, and all the characters stayed so true! Great Job.