Reviews for A novel ending
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
sorry, but since i haven't read the first two novels (i've got teh other three) i've skipped those chapters. one of these days when i've got them i'll go back to read the rest, okay?

this was nice, although i felt a bit sorry for Al (i was glad to read this novel and see that there was someone actually interested in him for once. it seems like Ed get all the love sometimes.)
ElricKeyblade chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
Sorry for not reviewing yesterday, but I was hampered from doing much reviewing because of...you guessed it, homework. -_-

I really loved this one. It was quite funny when Ed got mad at Al when he saw Winry cry...the humor that I found in this is very much related to the fact that in the manga, Ed and Al are sort of like "overprotective parents" to Winry (if you see Ch. 73 you'll definitely know what I mean), and I always find that both cute and funny. *laughs*

The Ed vs. Winry argument was cool too, even if it was from third-person perspective (I must admit, I was sorta wishin' that I knew what actually happened there).

Everything in this chapter was well-proportioned and manga-believable. Thank you once more for putting up such a cute mangaverse EdxWin story for us EdxWin lovers out there. ;)
Inuchemist10 chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
Very cute fic, though I haven't read that story yet. It looks good!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
I was a bit confused at the beginning of chapter 3 (didn't realize at first it was from Al's POV) but swung right into it. Love the work you put into your stories, as always. One of these days I need to read the first two novels, I have them somewhere, so I can figure out exactly what happened prior to chapters 1 and 2. *laugh*
radcat38 chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Another good chapter of an FMA book. At least number 4 comes out soon so you and we will not have to wait long for your next installment.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
) So sweet.
Should be sleeping chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This is an interesting new set. I don't remember seeing any stories about the books before. I've read The Abducted Alchemist and the Lotus one, but I can't remember The Land of Sand. Is that the one with the Fletchers?

Hope you're enjoying writing them as much as I get a kick out of reading them!
ElricKeyblade chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
*laughs* Aww, how sweet! Mangaverse EdxWin is enough to keep me happy at any time of day...

Great chapter! I especially loved the "speechless and red-faced" description of Ed. *sighs in happiness* That really made my day.

Well, my homework is callin' to me. Gotta go now.

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! ;)
radcat38 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
I enjoy your endings to the FMA novels. I remember in the Abducted Alchemist when Ed is kidnapped the ransom demand to Col. Mustang was regarding his son. Everyone had a field day with that. Poor Mustang...with all his womanizing no one beleived that he could not have had a child at some point in time. Then everyone felt sorry for the kidnappers when they realized that Ed was the one kidnapped. I like your ending. It's nice and well-written. The sentiment between Ed and Winry is sweet and believable.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
My likey likey. Please continue!
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I just always love your fics! Grat job, I love all th description.
radcat38 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Good story. I have the book I just have not finished it yet.
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Wow, this is really cool! bd I only read/ have bought the third novel, but I have a rough idea on what the first and second novels are about...and I think the fourth one is comin' out next month! :P

But anyways, LOVE the mangaverse. I don't see as much mangaverse EdxWin out there as I would like (I sound sorta greedy here huh), so any of them I come across is like a treasure. You made this thing really sweet. Keep up the good work, 'kay? ;)

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN, YO! XP
Jatieluv chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
u should continue i really like it so far. i am adding u to my favorites authors and this to my favorite stories.