Reviews for Friday Evening
aliendroid chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Yeah that made little to no sense, sorry but it didn't.
Xaipa chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Tsundere Sanzo is the best Sanzo.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
hahaha. this is sooo cute! Just love Sanzo in here. Adn just love that suprise kiss from Goku and just laughed my ass off when Goku told Sanzo that he won't tell anyone about their date. Hahaha. Again just loving it!
medtechwriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This made me smile (and giggle like crazy) which definitely confused my teacher... I need to stop getting distracted in class by stories! *sighs* Anyway, you are definitely my new favorite author! You're awesome!
chibi chimi-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aw, that was so sweet of Sanzo, I enjoyed seeing him in denial XD Hoping to read more of your lovely fics in the future!
threnna chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was the best ever! XD Especially the end, with the time involved (11.47 pm - 11.56 pm) made me laugh real hard.
Pupp chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Lol, this was a great story. Hope for a sequel!
Kagemihari chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aw, that was kind of adorable!
Timeless4Life chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This is great mate! Any chance of a sequel any time soon... i'll definetly read it lol! Your on my author alert thingy so i can't really miss it lol! :D
Imina chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Thanks for making me laugh! This was a great story. I loved Sanzo's mood throughout, especially your closing of "It was not a date, you moron!" That was just too cute. I don't suppose you'd consider a sequel?
dooppoop chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wet dreams, eh Sanzo? Ha! When will you learn? You can't conquer the monkey.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Heheh! That's fun! Sequel?
Complexly Simple Kiddo chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
aww, that was sweet! I love how you make sanzo XD
Jonquina chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Hahaha! It's funny how he feels the need/want to take Goku out on a date yet he's not happy about it...He's so bratty in a cute way!