Reviews for Is This Real?
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
inushika-inu sis chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
this is a good story i swear i swear i swear i swear you should be proud i must pass on your story ok i must i must i must ok ok ok i shall do this i shall i shall i shall! and also i mouthed dropped when sesshy oh my gosh if only this would happen in the real show if only if only if only if only oh well i hope you write more more more more more ok you have to you yuo just do ok do this for me and i will be in you greater good and debt!
inushika-inu sis chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
oh my gosh i love your story and that part with sesshy putting his hand on you ehm and i was cracking up i couldnt stop laughing i just couldnt oh my gosh i know im crazy eco maniac and idiatic maybe but surly crazy! !nfjjfjgfjgdfjgdjgfij i reviewedjdfjfdjkfkfdk:)
inushika-inu sis chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
um lady its a favor can you uh i mean well hi of course and hey can you like read my stories and um i love your story...but you should huh i feel so giggly anway can you uh dang um put me in yuor um ha st ha you know what never mind hey whats you r name because for som reason you will be a good part in my story do you mind becasue yeh and i want to put you in my story so be in my story...blah! GOODBYE!heeze:)
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
i like i am not a big fan of sess/oc pairings but i think i'll deal with this one it's good. grammer is geting better. just spell-check.
MadeNew chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Whoosh...interesting.
Thirian chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Please continue! I like it very much... :-)