Reviews for Summer Nights
mike chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
That is just nasty i know its a cartoon but come on that just fucken sick his own parents
PhoenixLord05 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I can't seem to PM you so this will have to do. UPDATE! It has been eleven years! UPDATE! I don't care what you're doing! UPDATE! Finish this amazing story already! UPDATE! What have you been doing these past eleven years! UPDATE! You have soooooooooooooooooo many people waiting for you to. UPDATE! Seriously it doesn't take eleven years just to finish one chapter! UPDATE! You should go right now and lock yourself in a room to add more chapters to this story already! UPDATE!

I will review again if you don't respond or UPDATE! Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
How long before you update! Remember to kill the chicken before you stuff it up the turkeys' butt!
Nelfie14 chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
It's been ten YEARS...I'm still waiting for you to update...please...O_o lol
IdiotsInParadise chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
Three words. This is AWESOME. OMG WRITE MORE!
Jay chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
I've been searching for a story like this for so long, and I've finally found one! This, is by far the best story I have ever read in EVER! :D THE BEST STORY EVER! I won't rush you, but PLEASE don't forget about this fic!
Soulcaster chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
so cool
susan chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
No! Please let something happen. I love Incest. Oh my god I was so wrapped up in your story that I was kind of shocked when I had to stop reading.
fluffypup chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
please update soon
Veggie's Boo chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Um, Dude you are a hentai. Wether anything happened or not could you upsate ?
Elektra107 chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
That was great! Please update soon!
shadows-insanity chapter 10 . 8/27/2005
wow...

you can have gohan doing his parents, but not his brother (thank the gods.) parents are one thing. but major pedophiling... ew.

continue on young perverted one!
Silent Whisper chapter 10 . 4/4/2005
HEY YOU NEED TO UPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORY!
ChaoticFluff13 chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
on! Where's the next chapter? NO writer's block can be THIS bad...can it? PWEEZ update? Pretty pretty pretty please? I can't tkae this much longer! You can't just start this thing and not finish it! -scrolls up- You haven't updated since, like, December 2001! That's crazy! So...plez? Update! NOW! -goes crazy-
Child of the Dragon chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
This is a very intresting fic. I know you're probably meaning it to be very serious, but I keep laughing cuz it reminds me of my friend Adrey and sounds like something he would write. He was a Beta Reader for one of my yaoi fics, and he was always like "so when are they going to have sex?"

It's a twist to what I'm used to with Gohan and Goku...I keep thinking "But Gohan's a GOOD little boy!" Apperently, you think otherwise, lol.

Anyways, I think it's really cool and I'm looking forward to reading more. Curse bedtime and school! But hey! We might get a snow day tommarrow! So I shall do that as soon as I can cuz your fic is so good!

Alright, I gotta go as it draws later over here.

Love ya like a starving Saiyan put before an all you can eat buffet!

Child of the Dragon