Reviews for Summer Nights
The Crimson Guy chapter 10 . 8/24
Nononono! Bad Gohan! That's ur 7year old brother! Other than that, very good. Please keep writing you magnificent bastard.
Sick.
You are one of the worst story writers to post this disgusting piece of shit. It is not cool when you write lemon and anything related to gay stuff. How can you post this GARBAGE story online? Let me tell you something. You are a disgusting and horrible fanfic writer. I don't like reading these kinds of stories and you act like it's no big deal. It is a disgrace. I don't see how other people like it
This is one of the worst fanfics i've ever read. I'm not a fan of lemon or anything related to gay stuff. This fanfic is GARBAGE! I can't believe i read this disgusting piece of shit. How do you even post this crap online and feel proud of yourself. This fanfic is a piece of DONKEYSHIT. This story deserves to be burnt into ashes.
just a reader chapter 3 . 1/29
This is a bad idea for a fanfic i doubt that you'll write any appropiate dragonball z stories or any other for this matter. All i have to say is this. Your story is horrible and that it's obvious that you don't know how to use your brain when it comes to writing fanfiction. Next time write stories when you have sense racked up into that sick brain of yours. what the fuck is this nonsense?
good bye you stupid ass fanfic writer.
just a reader chapter 3 . 1/29
This is one of the worst stories in the history of fanfiction. All of you are all sick assholes to think that gay fanfictions are good. well for a matter of fact, IT IS NOT. Continue reading these fanfics i'd love to see what would happen to you motherfuckers in your damn stupid life. You sick bastards
Alyssa Handley chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
What the fuck don't ever write that again that was inapporite to anything about dragon ball z
mudaika chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Please continue it, it's a very interesting story, and I would love if you continued it.
mike chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
That is just nasty i know its a cartoon but come on that just fucken sick his own parents
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I can't seem to PM you so this will have to do. UPDATE! It has been eleven years! UPDATE! I don't care what you're doing! UPDATE! Finish this amazing story already! UPDATE! What have you been doing these past eleven years! UPDATE! You have soooooooooooooooooo many people waiting for you to. UPDATE! Seriously it doesn't take eleven years just to finish one chapter! UPDATE! You should go right now and lock yourself in a room to add more chapters to this story already! UPDATE!

I will review again if you don't respond or UPDATE! Yoshi!
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
How long before you update! Remember to kill the chicken before you stuff it up the turkeys' butt!
Nelfie14 chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
It's been ten YEARS...I'm still waiting for you to update...please...O_o lol
IdiotsInParadise chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
Three words. This is AWESOME. OMG WRITE MORE!
Jay chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
I've been searching for a story like this for so long, and I've finally found one! This, is by far the best story I have ever read in EVER! :D THE BEST STORY EVER! I won't rush you, but PLEASE don't forget about this fic!
Soulcaster chapter 10 . 3/15/2008