Reviews for The Brianna Aubrey Story
bebeofWW2 chapter 10 . 9/9
write more!
aubreymaturin chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Please update! I ve been like 3 weeks waiting and I am nearly pulling my hair Off! ! I have to know what is gonna happen! !
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Please Please Please continue the story!
Perched upon a bust of pallas chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
Dear twilight bright star

After reading your fan fiction post I would like to point out in the spirit of constructive criticism that your work may need some revision. Firstly whether or not your fic is movie-verse or book-verse, I cannot see Stephen acting in the manner you portray. He seems not display any of his movie or book traits and is an emotionally blank character, who quite frankly shows neither the actions or the intelligence of original.

Brianna is in all honestly a Mary-sue. First off her name, I believe someone else has already commented on this. Brianna is not a 19th century name and isn’t an English name either. Brianna is gullible to say the least and I don’t think anyone would believe Mark if they truly and deeply loved the person accused. She is annoying at times and sometimes very stupid. I do not like her character and cannot relate to it.

Jack would never invite his sister, especially his younger sister onto a warship. The rights of women at the time were very few if any. Brianna would be the property of her father and expected to marry a man he approved of. She would been sheltered as child and would never have come into contact with weapons (apart from decorative ones and by sight only) and she may even be terrified at the thought of being on warship heading for battle with a crew entirely made up of men, who hadn’t seen women in six months.

Thank you for reading my review. Don't worry we all need improvement, even published authors are still improving there writing. Good luck.
hope and love chapter 10 . 3/6/2009
i love it! Update soon!
AdaYuki chapter 10 . 9/18/2008
NO! Cliff hanger! ihope youll update again soon! I really llike your Story!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 10 . 9/15/2008
Oh! Good ending, even if it is a cliff hanger. Poor Hollom, he's one of my favorites.

Another good chapter, thank you!
WayLowHalo chapter 10 . 9/9/2008
Thank you so much for telling people to bug me for the next chapter of this! *glares*

The Twilight story too... you konw you love me... you tell me all the time. *smiles sweetly*

Anyway! Cool chapter, my friend!

Yeah, the dividers from word don't show up in fanfiction so you have to go and add them all over again... it's a pain in the butt, I know.

I loved Jack in this chapter! He was funny. And the flashback was great! It was awesome seeing the first time Jack saw Bri. :)
Ada chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Hi i just read your story and i absolutly love it i hope youll update again soon!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! You write it so well!
French Heart chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
Simply wonderful, I enjoyed it very much! Do continue writing, I'm attached with this story now. :)
WayLowHalo chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
I'm sorry about my computer! *grumbles* Stupid computer. It's not my fault it didn't like this chapter! I tried like 3 times to be able to read thru this one! *wails* IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

I do like this chappie tho. Poor Jack. Got hit with a pole. You know that's gotta hurt.

And poor Bri. BUT I KNOW WHAT HER PLAN IS! *laughs manically*

So, I'll ttyl then! BYE!
maltesegirl50 chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
Hey, I really love your story. Post Soon. I can't wait :D
WayLowHalo chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
Aw, poor Jack. She just knocked him out w/ a pole! The nerve of some people... lol.

I'm actually rather fond of this chapter, it's the first chapter we start to see the insanity of Mark.

Always a plus, adding insanity into a story... makes things interesting. *grins*

Anyway, I suppose I'll ttyl my friend. And I'll try to get 9 to you soon... *shifts uncomfortably and looks away*
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Excellent story so far! I hope to see the next chapters soon!