Reviews for Paragon
Polkahotness chapter 1 . 2/20
WELL DAYUM.

I thoroughly enjoy this
Ved17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Interesting...I like the concept.
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is great, and also very interesting. It really does play into the whole oldest child thing and why they feel they always have to be the best. They feel the need to keep the spotlight on themselves, the need to have their parents focused on them, because they're afraid that their younger sibling(s) will steal it from them. I love you you exemplified that with Olga, and that it only took you 100 or so words to do it. Her emotions were captured brilliantly in this piece. Great job! :)
foreveruntiltheend chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Somewhere along the line, I had decided that I was only going to review the pieces that I absolutely loved and couldn't go without reviewing, because all of your pieces are great and I'd be here forever trying to review them all...but you are seriously making this difficult. Great take on Olga.
msid chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
No your fine, your parents just like doing the nasty...

XDXDXD
Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
You know, if I hadn't sworn to mysel to review every fic I came accross, I would have stopped reviewing you quite sometime ago knowing I made my point. So I have nothing more to say than its good so I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Jae B chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I have one word for this: wow.

-Jae-
Marcos chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I once drew something that could go along( well enough, I hope, as I love your fic much better )with this story - though it would be a little later in its eventual timeline:

marcosbnpinto.

I dont know if this external link/url would show here on however, hope you can( somewhat )like this, as much I actually LOVED your story!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Very good job! No wonder Olga is Miss Perfect; she was afraid Helga would steal her parents' affection from her.

Keep the good writing.
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Very, very interesting take on Olga. I really like these drabbles of Olga's view on Helga. It really fits, it's really creative, and it just works well altogether. Great job!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Kaydance chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I love this drabble!

I don't think I've ever read anything featuring a lil' Olga. Poor kid, having to outdo someone who's not even born yet. )