Reviews for First Day
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I like it! Cute! Explains a lot about that "Helga on the Couch" episode...good job!
Jae B chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I have an older sister myself so I can relate...sort of. Keep up the great work.

-Jae-
Marcos chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I LOVE your fiction!

I could say it because I just also loved to draw about Olga and Helgas relationship, in special for past instances, just about what you are writing about now - Id love to can draw some ficarts for your stories, if you ever wish... please?

Dont worry if the format you chosen is the short story one; I love that, too.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Hm... I usually don't like drabbles. But those two are great instalments. It was interesting to look at the well-known events from these points of view... Though, it makes me a little sad, since I can see that the ideas you used could be a base of a great "full-size" fic.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Olga and Helga's relationship had never been nice, uh? And guess that, when Helga started using pink on a regular basis, Olga thougth it was because of her 'positive influence', ignoring the existance of a certain football headed kid.

Keep the good writing.
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Very cute. I wish there were more stories of Helga and Olga, their overall relationship, and the way Olga really has put an influence on Helga. Take this for example. It seems very logical Olga would do this (yet very creatively thought out :D). Great job with this. However, one thing concerns me. Helga seems to have too much of an attitude. I mean, I know that post-Harold, she would be like this, and regardless of the fact that she would probably have that attitude anyway (it being in her blood, aka Bob's genes), but it was a little too much attitude. Am I making sense? Anyway, still, I liked this a lot. Wonderful job.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
fluffernutter chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
fantastic! a lovely little bit, and it definitely made my day to read it. :)