Reviews for Love can make you and break you
Don'tMindMe12 chapter 1 . 8/12
also the characters are OOC so you can stop making death threats that you can never fulfill.
Don'tMindMe12 chapter 1 . 8/12
to everyone underneath me excuse (grammer error) the story is atleast 8 years old she already has a sequel to this story and it explains what is going for this story. other than that you should really stop complaining because this the internet and nobody really cares.
You need a beta. Badly. There's no excuse for the majority of the grammar mistakes in this story. There is also such a thing called 'Google' where you can find out how to spell the Naruto names. I really wanted to read this because the idea sounded really interesting, but the first half of the chapter had me cringing so hard. Horrible start.
lyndipko94 chapter 24 . 5/31
What the heck happened!?
Before I continue reading I'm a bit confused, since when does Hinata have brown hair...? I thought it was purple/blueish. I'm assuming you didn't know anyone that would beta-read this. But other then the minor mistakes I'll continue reading.
Hyouhaku chapter 23 . 5/8
I literally love this. So keen to read the sequal! Thank you for this excellent story.
Dramione Scorose chapter 1 . 5/7
Most horrendous spelling ever. If you can't do and don't care about something as simple as spelling correctly, don't write. If you can't spell Hyuga/Hyuuga, take 1 minute to search for it. There's really no excuse. Terrible punctuation, even in the first line of the story. I simply cannot read on if I need to add in punctuation in my head as I read, something the writer is responsible for. And isn't telling readers you don't want to hear any complaints about your spelling rejecting constructive criticism? Getting feedback on your stories is one of the reasons you post online, is it not? Or do you only wish to hear praises?
Winterqueen123 chapter 24 . 5/3
Tsukihime1467 chapter 5 . 4/30
I actually like Ino in the Anime...
But I really just want to beat her to a bloody pulp right now while reading this story.
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your story by the way.
VampireKitty34 chapter 5 . 4/19
I hate Ino..
Urara chan chapter 24 . 4/18
OMG I LOVE THIS! my favorite pairing has always been deidara and sakura but now after reading this I cant choose!
guest chapter 23 . 4/18
Ew, ew, ew, ew. GaaraSaku. No thanks.
Sexly sango chapter 23 . 4/16
AHHHHHH is that Sasuke omg what is he doing with sakura! U have to make the sequel
hifi chapter 23 . 4/16
Am I like the first person or second maybe to read this? WOW
Sakura-Fairy-Tail chapter 23 . 4/16
Audible gasp, what did I just read? Does my eyes deceive me or is that lunatic Sasuke holding Sakura hostage in the future. Where the hell is that crazy ass red headed racoon when you need him?. You better update now you got me thinking all kinds of crazy stuff XD
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »