Reviews for Dear Sister: I Love You
Astro chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Hi, Taintie. Read this story years ago and loved it. It was pretty much the only story I'd found in Cats fanfiction that I thought was more than half decent. About every year or so I check this site just to see if you've added a new chapter but am nearly always disapointed. I gave up on fanfiction but I still want to see how this one ends as it is about my favourie Cats characters, a concept that interests me and is simply very engagingly written.

Please at least write a concluding chapter. Even if Mungo ends up giving up on Teazer (though why any to Tom would do that I have no idea) because unlike most pieces of fanfiction this one truly deserves to be finished.

And by the way. Your chocolates are in the mail. After keeping with you this long I should think that your heart will be mine forever. ;)
Violaunte chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Violaunte chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
i love seeing the angsty side of mungo P
Violaunte chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Mungo is obsessive, insestuous, and could pass for an ax murdered, but this is the best story I have read in a while.
Hazelthorn chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!
Fievelkitten chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
What is taking so long? Just kidding, anyways love the story hopefully chapter 7 will pop up in the near future. Well so long.
TheTimelordTourist chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
wow! this is awesome, i love the idea of jerrie loving teazer! and thed way you worked deme it to it! i can't wait for the next chapter!
DramaticTendencies chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow this is really cool (btw i luv yuur youtube vidz)

But i dont get it

im sorry im a real life bimbo but i cant help it if im blonde

duz Jerrie Love teazer as in " i wanna hav yuur kittens " or as in " woo yurr da best sis in the world" i thort in a mate-ish kinda way ! Please could someone tell me ?
Phantom-Griffin chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
*trots in anxious circles* me wants more! *paws hopefully*
Satu-D-2 chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
AWW! This is awesome . I love the way you portray Jerrie... Poor tom... Love it, love it, love it. Very good merging of both views of Mungo and Teaze ;)
Mungoteaser chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Please keep updating! This is great and I can't wait for another chapter. :)
Cascaper chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
Oh dangit. This is all there is right now, isn't it? And I liked this one too...it even had a couple spelling errors so my inner spelling stickler was amused!

clutz klutz

missal missile

And a funny mistranslation by Jerrie. "Dalimotans"snort of appreciative laughteryay.
Cascaper chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Yeah, I always hurry when I'm close to the "fun bits." But oh man, Jerrie, you are way in over your head...*shakes head at him*
Cascaper chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
I totally didn't notice the Govin-Hagrid similarity till I read the A/N down at the bottom of the page. Wow. Yay me, eh?
Cascaper chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Oh man. Dang Hidden Paw...but at least Jerrie gets to see TEazer again.