Reviews for the QUESTION trilogy
indefinitelyhigh chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Oh, I just love it :)
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
sweet, i can't picture him in an office but being like a Mafia leader or something is awesome. i like that she got her spark on too amazing!
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
stay strong, Rogue... it gets better! i feel that Pyro could've been meaner but I'm glad he wasn't. Congrats!
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
very sweet! i be little curious girls and the introspective is great
romance in the rain chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
This was good. I really enjoyed this story.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
So I just read this entire trilogy and let me say this is one of the best ryro stories ive read in a LOONG time! In fact it totally gave me an idea for a fic. It reminded me vaguely of 'Knocked up' and now I have a story in the making! lol. I liked how connected you were to both characters b/c they were both AMAZINGLY acurate! and Shelby was adorable! I loved how much she's like John. John was an ass though, an awesome ass, but an ass, telling Rogue she was a bad mother, that pissed me off cause I hate when people attack parenting skills (unless ur brintney spears) but i loved this! Can't wait to read Unveiled!
Sublime Angel chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
I really like this story a lot but it should be longer tho. The term "trilogy" usually refers to three successive stories, not a fic wit just three chapters. Just so u know. There's so much potential in this you really should continue it! I hope you consider it.

I can't wait to see what other Ryro u've got in the works. I'm definitely keeping my eye on you! Great job!
HondaAshiya chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Oh! I know you said it's a trilogy but I think you should continue it! It's a unique Ryro and it's good! Think about continuing it, please? The view points the story's written from are different, but it works well and I like it. :)
UpYourCupcake chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
OUCH that was some crazy mean RYRO interaction from both of them. I felt no love lol...Oh well you wrote that so well. I can't wait for your next story, great job!
RogueOnFire chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Nice. Hmm, sequel would be nice. I vote for that one!

ROF
dulcesweet chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
OMG I loved it, I really hope that you do a sequel cause I need more.
coup fatal chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
AH...evil evil person.
coup fatal chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
one more part! There should be at least nine more chapters! GUh leave it like that what kind of sane person are you? Really now?
0-Jackie-0 chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
o0o0o0o0o wats gonna happn ? update soon x x
RogueOnFire chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Whoa. Interesting. Goodness, how to solve this little problem? And did you mean to say "you wouldn't leave the Brotherhood?" It sounded like it was supposed to be an argument, and therefore, "you would leave the Brotherhood to be a Dad" sounds better, if it truly was a fight scene. Thanks for updating!

ROF