Reviews for Harry's Favourite Love Story
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Awwwww. I love. I love
nikki chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
your story made me cry its so sweet awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
catharina1994 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Aww this is just so amazing! I love it :)

My favourite love story toot :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was very lovely... I enjoyed it...good job.
grlkat chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I really like how the story actually goes backwards. It's kinda like the Star Wars movies o.O The writing is well-done and I really appreciate the characterization for Draco and Harry. Wow, its a lemon and I'm talking about the characterization? Screw it. The scenes were amazingly sexy and Harry pleasing himself in front of Draco's eyes. FTW.
Pixie611 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow thats so gd
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
lmao. i know that probably wasn't supposed to be funny, but i found it most amusing. and i liked the scene at the club best. seductive!harry is just so awesome.

the way you wrote it was interesting. i've found that most writers usually keep things in cronological order when they're writing a flashback piece, but you didn't. they were out of order, and it made it alot more believeable, like he really was remembering, as i don't know anyone who actually thinks on cronological order. it's usually by association.

loves it much,

Aralia Tutela
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
squee! it was cute and hot at the same time! really good! great job!
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is soo cute! And depressing, but it has a happy ending! I love fics like that! Five stars!
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Sweet, I like it.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Ohmyword. That was so sweet, but angsty at the same time. I loved it!

Abbz
monkeysRsexi chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I loved it! It was sweet and sexual without being smutty. Luv ya! Keep writing! Bye!
StarDreamer1269 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
OMG i loved it! such a sweet story! Also, i'd like to wish you and your little sister a happy birthday! sort of an odd story to dedicate to a one year old haha! anyway, i think that i now have to read other stories that you have written!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
THis is a great story!

I love it!
Chrystal Slara chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
that was hot and sexy and cute all at the same time, good story