Reviews for Violent Nature
Broken Quill and Scattered Ink chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Great!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
how wonderful... so funny so charming... so well written.

I enjoyed this a lot.

I love Ranma/Akane moments... and the Cat Angst being key? I'm very happy.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Violent Nature

so that it was covering his whole.

[His whole what? Body? Legs (the blankets on many futons tend to cover from below the shoulders to almost the ankles).]

The door to his room slid open slowly and shrieked like a girl,

[And _he_ (or she) shrieked like a girl?]

Wow, that was...vague. Worked fairly well, though. I thought the mention of ‘fighting over him’ was odd, because feral cats (and even semi-domesticated ones) fight over yardspace. Other than that, working story. And for English as a second language, this is written quite well.

God bless and happy writing,

Ganheim
edao chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was cute. I was expecting Shampoo and some others of his “enemies” but cats... That was unexpected! I love it when a story does that...

Ed
aynomayac chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
i liked... thanks
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Bwahahahaha! Awesome! *snickergigglefits* Although I shouldn't laugh. To the person afraid of cats, it's no laughing matter. *fol*

Thanks for a cute story!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
*snickers* The truely sad part there, is that this could totally pass for a missing momnent in the manga/anime! Sad that ranma's that afraid of cats, that is. Nicely written. Nice lead-on making me, at least, think it was the fiancee's or something like that.
ponty chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
lol cute, had me thinking it was the fiancee's rivals right till the end, very entertaining, although until I knew it was cats I thought that Ranma's actions were OOC, but none the less very well done, you should continue writing.