Reviews for The Theory of Reincarnation
BellyGnomes chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
I have many quotes to quote... even though this was so short :P

“Not that I know of,” I shrugged.

XD

He is making me laugh so hard right now! :D

“Starving?” I was suddenly aware of her mortality. She could die if I didn’t give her food in time.

Oh No! Feed her Marcus! Feed her! I would imagine that they would provide her with obscene amounts of food just incase... so she wouldn't starve!

“Where is this cafeteria?” she asked as she headed out into the hallway.

“Her name’s Gianna,” I corrected as I caught up with Deborah. “She’s going to be your personal cafeteria.”

Gianna the Cafeteria! :D That is hilarious! She does provide the food! :3
Ell Michelle chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
Hm...a personal cafeteria. Oh, I just saw a side character story. It's called Unlucky: Bree's Story. I haven't read it yet, but you said to tell you if we saw one, so...there it is. On with the revolution!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
Gianna the cafeteria...I love it. This chapter was funny. I love Marcus dealing with humans. As far as I know a C2 is a group of stories all with a theme, or just ones you like. You could do one just about side characters...hint hint. I want to be on the staff!

I saw a story about Riley today but can't remember the title. Maybe you can find it...

update soon!
she is brighter chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
ha. i love it! the Volterra Mental Instution. w-o-w

\\amy\\
she is brighter chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
i want to join the revolution! i'm all for minorities!

\\amy\\
ReaderRabid chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
great chapter!

I cut my finger (almost chopped off the tip), so can't type much, sorry. I'm loving the story and can't wait to see what happens next!

I have a side character story - Tanya's Quest.

I don't know what you should do, I have enough problems with my own plots! :) I just look forward to more of the story.
LiveLifeAndLaugh chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
I love it and i can imagine Aro in a white coat

And Marcus looking up mental problems
BellyGnomes chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
What about me? You never include me in anything! Grr!

Fine... waterbear...

:Review:

She glared at me. “Ooh, scary…”

XD

I like Marcus being sarcastic... I love me some sarcasm...

Volterra Mental Institution! :D Sounds fun!
Jenn chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
I must say i really like your writing. And i support your revolution! I really enjoyed Marcus' sarcasam in this chapter. can'y wait to see where you'll go with this.
ReaderRabid chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
hey, you are brilliant - perfect way to keep her locked in a room!

I can't wait to see how this pans out!

If I do write a fanfic, I'd have to use a minor character - I'd be too nervous writing about the major characters. Hm... maybe a story about Tanya that isn't all bitchy/jealous? I'll think on that.

Even if I don't write, i'm supporting the revolution!
Ell Michelle chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
Yay! I'm in an author's note. I like this chapter. Sarcasm is my best friend. Poor girl. My parents wouldn't put me in a mental institution...I think *shifty eyes-looks at parents*. Onwards, revolutionaries!
Wormy chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
The revolution is a Wicked Awsome idea! i love the story.
prettypinkbookworm chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
oh yeah! Revolution! And now I'm a part! yayayayayay!

cool chapter. mental institution...that's funny. Now I want to know why she's crazy. Is it because she's always had strange dreams of loving a vampire dude because she is REINCARNATED? ooh, there's an idea.
Queen of Atlantis chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
Hi, i have an acount on here, but i am too lazy to log in right now. love the story. Who dosen't love insantity?
Ell Michelle chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
I'll join the revolution! So far, this story is really good. I always thought that Marcus must have a sad story (I mean, we know he lost his mate, but we don't know much more), and I always love to read stories about the minor characters. I mean, just because their story isn't in the book, it doesn't mean they don't have a story.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »