Reviews for Long Days, Lonely Nights
SweetWisper chapter 43 . 5/4/2013
pst...I love stella to...when are we geting to the Mrated part of the sotory?
wickedshenanigans chapter 54 . 11/21/2011
Hey, good to see you back! Sorry I didn't review last chapter, I was going to but it slipped my mind and you reminded me with a new chapter! Definitely an ouch moment with Flack making that comment about Stella's taste in men - though of course he didn't mean it to sound that way. Cute moment with Danny feeling just the tiniest bit regretful at Flack going for Stella. And loved this chapter! Can't believe he finally did it, and so casual too! Bit ouch of Stella to need time to think about it, but I guess it's true to her character to be a little cautious. By the way, I now no longer watch the show because Melina isn't on it anymore. And I also enjoy the Mentalist, so there you go! Look forward to more!
brightandshiney chapter 54 . 11/20/2011
I love this story. Cant wait for Stella and Flacks date. There are hardly any fiesta stories around now that Stella is gone.
willabee chapter 53 . 11/17/2011
Thrilled that you are continuing this. I don't care how long it's been since Stella was around, Fiesta will always live on as long as there are great character story writers like you. Thank you!
suchrandomness chapter 53 . 11/16/2011
Lol - I'm a big fan of Smacked, but in this story, I really want Fiesta!
suchrandomness chapter 52 . 4/6/2011
Fantastic story here - I really hope you do continue until it is finished.

You managed to capture each of the characters well - how about a bit of Sid?
ccs chapter 20 . 11/9/2010
Please update!

I really miss Stella on the show, fics like this make it easier to cope.
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 52 . 6/13/2010
I really love this chapter!

Poor Don... *sigh*

I cant wait for the next update!
DeliriousNYC chapter 52 . 6/13/2010
Poor Don.. How frustrating! Thanks for the update :)
wickedshenanigans chapter 51 . 6/6/2010
I really liked this chapter! I'm quite fond of the scene you included, because of my wishful thinking picking up on all the little things like Don looking back to Stella as he walked off with Sinclair. I really liked what you did with it, making Don defensive of Sinclair's mistrust in Stella, and him agonising over the idea that there might be a new rumour about Mac and Stella. Cute!
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 51 . 6/6/2010

Solid chapter, dont worry about this filler!

Ha, I bet there ARE rumors about Mac and Stella, I always wonder why the show doesnt pick up on that...

Im up for more! ;)
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 50 . 4/20/2010
Oh, an update! YAY!

Seriously, Ill never understand how Flack could hook up with Devon... *facepalm*

I really hope therell be some delvelopment in Flack and Stellas relationship...I really like them together.

Great chapter!
wickedshenanigans chapter 50 . 4/18/2010
Love it! Love Flack's blazé attitude to realising he's in love with Stella - like he's known it all along but just had to analyse his relationship with Devon to realise it. And boo to canon pairings I say! Fiesta fiesta!
DeliriousNYC chapter 49 . 2/16/2010
Hahaha, Go Jess!

Beautiful chapter! Thanks for the update :).
wickedshenanigans chapter 49 . 2/15/2010
Ha HA, back off missy. He's all Stella's! You write Angell well, with that slight edge of arrogance that she seemed to exude in the show. Nice.