Reviews for Love, Beauty, and Freedom
CJaMes12 chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
I loved this. It's an extremely plausible sequel and beautifully written. :) *sad smile*
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
LOVE IT! Always have. You know, you should write musicals, because the use of the songs were AMAZING! Love it, love it, love it, love it...
Claudita chapter 14 . 8/26/2008
That was simply BEAUTIFUL. I cried in the part where finally Christian meets with Satine... Oh, I'm still crying a little! Wonderful story, I reckon it's one of the best I've read. You really captured the escence of Mouling Rouge. Congratulations! I hope someday to write something as heartfelt as you did. Gorgeous ending, by the way. There are one too many people who screw a jolly good story with stupid endings, but your was flawless. Not many stories get to me as this one did. Thank you, for such a wonderful experience.

Claudita
JainaZekk621 chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
I love this story! D I really love it! D

You did a great job writing this.
CoyKit chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
For the part where Elise was singing to Christian... I was thinking of the song "brighter than sunshine" by Aqualung... it fit better to me _
phantastic23 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I loved it! Great use of songs! You had a lot of humor in there, which was great. i thought you made great use and wrote the Bohemians very well. I loved how they were talking about "Titanic" so FUNNY!
Your Inner Demons chapter 14 . 11/27/2007
OMG, so beautiful! BRAVO! Magnefico!
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 13 . 11/27/2007
i cant get the 12th chapter to load. i checked it and its not just my computer cause i cant get it to work on any other comp.s either. please fix it cuz now im sad.

thanks
Mari324 chapter 13 . 11/23/2007
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
Your Inner Demons chapter 12 . 11/11/2007
W00T! Seduce finally got what was coming to her! I hope everything turns out alright. I'm setting on pins and needles!
Freak09 chapter 12 . 11/11/2007
LOVELY, absolutely brilliant. I love this fic. It tells what happens afterwards other than Christian crying his eyes out all the time. I love it. Can't wait until the next update!
Your Inner Demons chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
Wow, if the Moulin Rouge! had a movie sequel this would be it for sure. This is so wonderful. I have a song you might be able to use. It's called Angel of Mine by Monica. Keep this story going.
Freak09 chapter 10 . 10/31/2007
OMG another wonderful chapter. THere are so many plot twists I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter, but it's okay if it takes awhile. I'll still be here! LOVELY
Freak09 chapter 9 . 10/24/2007
This is really good. I enjoy it very much. I can't wait to read what happens next! Update soon!
pokemypocky chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Zidler was so funny in this chapter...