Reviews for Poem
HuntressofDarkness91 chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Remember me? lol just thought i'd read some fanfiction in the middle of the night and came across your poems here and i must say, tres lovely...especially the first one (metallicar squee!)

and then there's the really deep ones (yes, for lack of a better word i just said deep) i almost cried...and even though i've seen your picture are you sure you dont have black hair, numerous ear piercings and a bunch of scars on your wrists?...i really shouldnt joke about that. But seriously, love the poems.

as for a suggestion Dean's dealio w/ the crossroads deamon, very touchy subject in my opinion, but you could definitly handle it.

(wow, longest review ever...XD)
Shezzi chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
as a person who regularly babysits badly abused foster kids, i find this sentiment really is, i don't think anyone should be offended, it's a very accurate commentary on life xx
Shezzi chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
ok, i can tell you from personal experience, yes skin grafts hurt...this is funny...gotta go! love xx
Shezzi chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
i laugh at should have known better! mwahahahaha! it's good though! love xx
Andromeda03 chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
You say it isn't your best, but any poem is a great poem in my mind. (Mainly because I cannot write them.)So this is a great poem. Again I hope to be reading more of them while anxiously waiting for another chapter of Meeting New People.

Shezzi chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
that's beautiful...hey you should check out fire zombie's poetry she's posted in the miscelaneous section, it's xx
FireZombie chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
That was so sweet and touching. I loved it and must say again how awesome of a poet you are and how much talent you have. Great job!
Andromeda03 chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
Awesome. I absolutely love free style poems and you do it very successfully. Here's to hoping that the scary person behind you forces you to post more.

murrayAteam chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
wow i feel stupid. i thought that there was only one chap. haha

the rest is so good tho! Amazing!
stranded chess piece chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
I prefer poems that don't rhyme :) Keep scribbling. Scribble kills writer's block. Thanks for sharing these, I liked the one on Dean and his thoughts on his final year.

murrayAteam chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
ha ha that was cute.

it's about the impala right?

ps. do you have an australian accent? lol
FireZombie chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
I see you're getting into Nighwish. Love that song. I'm listening to it right now to be exact. Glad you like them though, even though Tarja is so much better than Anette. In my opinion anyways. Just love the opera voice that woman has. Just amazing to me. This song is near the top of my favorites list, right below 'I Wish I Had An Angel' and 'Over The Hills And Far Away' Thanks for posting it though.
Andromeda03 chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
I didn't know you wrote poems! These are awesome. I hope you post some more.

FireZombie chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
You want honest and I honestly think that was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Really good and you have amazing talent. Really. I just loved it and glad you posted it. Really amazing.
dartigen chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
I like the inclusion of the Yeats poem. It does fit, quite well.

The second poem was actually really, really good. I've tried to write freeverse and traditional poetry before, along with haiku and cascade poems and everything else, but it never worked out for me. Props to you for getting poetry to work.

Still holding on to that request of a poem for Sammykins...because he makes Supernatural even more awesome. If there were more little brothers like Sam in the world, we'd all be better off.

Yours in Supernatural-fangirl-ishness