Reviews for Too Breathe
Random chapter 18 . 2/2
Sorry but i just jumped to last chapter after the kidnapping. I must say this fanfiction is utterly insane and kind of madness. Stating was good but after that it was disappointing.
guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
Hey don't forget this one okay,I really like it so please if you have time make a and one more thing don't ever give up okay.
Komorebi-chama chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
Please update!
I love your story!
TheCrazyFangirl chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORY TT-TT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING TT-TT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT TT-TT TT-TT TT-TT PLEASE *CRIES*
TheCrazyFangirl chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORY I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT END TT-TT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING TT-TT
Michelle chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
Please update author-san ~ Please
Lukalukageno chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
PLS UPDATE:(
Guest chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
UPDATE PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU!
yaoichallenge21 chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
This is a cute story and I can't wait to read more! Update soon. :) here *hands u something* have a cookie. *grins widely like Naruto*
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Please update it's been six years! you've probably abandoned this story but I'm crossing my fingers that u haven't lol but yeah I really like this plot and I really hope u continue :)
aurora0914 chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
aaaaaaaaaaw! i really like this fic... but does Sasuke like Hinata? Please clarify! and please udpate!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
Finish the story please. And please make Hinata like her old self.
Cloudy23 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Omg! I love this story! I noticed that u haven't updated it in quite a while but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that u havent abandon this story and might hopefully update soon lol but yeah great chapter -
Morena chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
Are you going to continue?
glykeria chapter 18 . 1/6/2013