Reviews for His Heartbeat
Toria-of-fiction chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
This is a pretty good story. There aren't many out there with Ukitake as the leading character I wish you would finish this one!

To answer your question in the last chapter I think since everything else has been so rushed that they should have a little bit of time together to just be husband and wife before their mother and father as well. Once you have children you are always a parent for the rest of your life and it will never just be the two of them again.
Art-Dreamer chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Awesome :))
Blades648 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
I am in complete love with this FF! PLEASE for the love of all that's good in this world, update and finish it! 3

Huge fan,

IrishInkWitch92 chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Preggers! The baby would look adorable!
WhatATangledWebSheWeaves chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
Omg this story is amazing! C'mon ch 8!
IchiiSama chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
ahhhh Jushiro is soo kawaii! you should make a Kyoraku x oc or Kyoraku x Nanao!
EMO-KID411 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
I can't wait for more
Hioni chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
...*blush* I think it'd be adorable to see babys from Ukitake... anything from hims gotta be cute XD
Hioni chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
*Two thumbs up* ... *tries to stick a toe up too* does that count as three thumbs? Anyways, great chapter!
Hioni chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
teehee XD adventure time in the Seritei! lol
Hioni chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I love the lovey dovey _
Hioni chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
LMAO! Ju-kun is old but still smexy! not as smexy as my Boyfriend though... almost the same smexy! I think having children at that time would be perfect for them!
Charlie Drear chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
Yukira-Kuchiki chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Get her pregnant the world needs more little Shiro-chans! I read this a long time ago and its still one of my favorites! Please update soon!