Reviews for Beautiful
Cody B chapter 1 . 1/15
Love the story a lot, I also think it would be cool if u had a Lola and Laila thing in there as a background relationship to give the story some more content/backbone. All together I really enjoyed the read.
andy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
nice story
tuxjim chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Otachii is more than a little full of him/herself (gender doesn't matter; the heart wants who it wants regardless) with that ending author's note. But, justifyably so.

This is the third or fourth time that I've read this story and I am STILL struck by the genuine-ness of it. These are real world people, experiencing real world emotions and situations. And I agree with the other reviewer - LOVE the little boy at the end who is trying to give his mother a wake-up call about her attitude. Another of the reviewers said something about mis-used grammar...so what? Most people don't talk the way they write, either. II didn't notice it, so it DIDN'T detract from the story. 'Nuff said, as Stan Lee might have said.

Both the story and the author are now included on my 'favorite'-s list;I'll probably read it again in future to lift my spirits (I also read "More than Ribbons and Lace" Sailor Moon Ami/Makoto pairing for the same 'boost').

Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
LoZOoTFan101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Again, like many others (long) before me, I have to say this was amazing...despite a few grammar errors...

What makes it great, though, is how REAL it is. THIS is what it's like when you first fall for another girl...

Love the boy at the end, serves the mom right.
Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
TT It was truly beautiful as the name states... I'm glad you wrote such a sweet, enticing story for Lucia and Sumire. You did perfectly in capturing their personalities and character. I could imagine the whole thing and that's really important in stories, especially romance. It revealed Lucia's sweet side and how she loved Sumire too. I'm positive this is the best story I've read for these two! Good job and keep writing.

PeaceReaper
Ellyvator chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was a stunningly beautiful story, even though it's just one chapter. I also like how you included Lola and Laila as a part of building Sumire's thoughts/feelings.
futbalfreak18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This is so amazing. I've read it so many times. Please keep writing Lucia/Sumire. They're one of my favorite couples and you write them together so well. I love your poetry also. You are a great writer.
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I like how you incorporated the view of society in this story op on girlxgirl-love. I like the overall look inside of the feelings, thoughts and emotions of the two.

P.S. I also like your poem.
Demon Cat08 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
this is a very beautiful story

i really love
PandorasTube chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh my gosh, I completely loved this! Thanks for sticking it up, it was wonderful XD
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
aw!u just gotta love his one haha it was truly AWESOME! the ending was cute with the little kid and all that crap about love and stuff ur story was awesome!u should ry keep on writing! haha, idk how to rate cuz I'mnew here...(sorry about the username, I ran out of ideas...)
lostuntothisworld chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
oh! so sweet and funny!

u are one of my fav stories now!yay

keep up the good work
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Loved it.
Rukuri chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Ah...it's so nice to read a tasteful story in such a small fanbase. Thank you so much and I sincerely hope you write more 'Venus Versus Virus' stories

- Rukuri
simmie chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I loved it, it was great. I also loved the peom too. You should write more Venus Versus Virus because your good at it.