Reviews for Lucid Dreaming
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was really sad, but I liked it very much.
cabasa chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
nicely written.
Dean chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
that was brilliantly written!
x-Ink-is-Beauty-x chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow. That was beautifully wriiten, and well crafted. I liked how It was Zutara from Mai's point of view, and personnaly I'm a Zutara fan. This almost made me feel sorry for Mai.

Almost.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow. Depressing. Come to think about it, I've seen lots of maiko from Katara's point of view but a few of zutara from Mai's point of view and I applaud you for that. Poor Mai.
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Poor Mai and depressing, but beautifully written. I think this my favourite so far out of what I've read from your work. Awesome writing!
iluvSokka46 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
omg another good one. i love the maiko turned zutara. Mai and Zuko don't belong together!

anyways good job with it. it was great!
Jasmine Dragon chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wonderful! I loved it, even though it made Mai seem more vengeful, and searching for control than sad, I liked it that way, and you pulled it off beautifully!
tini243 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Poor Mai, no other guy for her. Very, very moving.
oragueya22 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This is my favorite kind of Maiko story

MWAH HA HA HA HA!

ugh... I have no life... -crys-... lol
Arowen Half-Elven chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow, I REALLY liked that. It was a really interesting way to use Maiko perspective on Zutara. Kudos. :)
Miribai chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Suffer Mai suffer! I liked this fic, especially the end where Mai is watching the life she "thinks" she should have had slip away from her. I really liked the part where you were talking about the babies going to toddlers to children as Zuko's hair grayed. That was good stuff.

Viva Zutara!
MadnessinmyMethod chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Poor Mai... I dunno it's just so hard to catch onto the idea of maiko because Zuko is such a well developed character and we know very little about Mai. For now I theorize that it won't last considering how random it seemed in the season premier, but if they do make Maiko last, I have faith that they'll give us an explanation... even though as a Zutara shipper I probably won't like it. It's a beautiful story though you have a few typos you'll want to check for.
Riyan chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That's such a beautiful story! I like the different angle of it. I mean, it being in Mai's POV. Nice work.

...Riyan...
Alysri chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
wow- this actually makes me feel sorry for mai, even though in reality from what we've seen she doesn't really care about Zuko at all... I like how this is written though I think it belongs more in the Angst/drama category with the lead character as Mai. Nicely done!