Reviews for Just Want You
Slumbering Potion chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
You know, for a quick one shot, this packs a punch. You're descriptive, which I really love in literature, and you have a terrific way of pulling the reader in to your world. Thanks for this!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
nice one-shot. liked how it played out.
Catra T. L. Heaveno chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Beautiful
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I really loved this. It's everything I love about this pairing in one fic. Awesome.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
aww, so sweet... YAY! XD
Chicookie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Even though you posted this story ages ago and I just wandered on to it, I thought it was freakin awesome.

I love how Duo wins Heero!

DUO SHOULD ALWAYS WIN HEERO!

Good job.

A favorite for sure!
Naughty Luce chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
So sweet

Duo is really touching. and well... Heero too ! They're cute :)

*smile*
mayfaire chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
You are proving to be a great writer of 1x2 fics! As much as I adore Maybe He'll Notice Me Now, I also loved this story despite tons shorter than the former since it has the same impact on Heero and Duo's love story. In addition, seeing that you also write Harry/Draco fics (a fandom I also love) makes your works lovelier.
MinakoChan169 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow! This was an amazing little one-shot! :) I really enjoyed it - it was my bedttime story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
_ Yay!
Wayward Fool chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Beautiful. Simply stunning writing, very lovely and moving. Perfect situation and conclusion.
Duoloopo chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow, loved the storm that was not only outside but in their hearts as well. This was nice and I can totally see an icon to this too! I get inspiration from all sorts of things. Good fic.
Cotton Stitches chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
awe...so sweet. You write well, I like it. relena can go suck herself, lol
Dyna chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Very nice. I especially like a Heero, Duo and Relena triangle, with Duo winning the Heero prize.
Maskelle chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was so sweet! Loved it!