Reviews for Realizations
Kakashi's bodyguard chapter 16 . 5/21
The ending was PERFECT!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Loving this very much keep this sweet work up
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 16 . 2/19/2017
Aw, this ending was so cute! Though I am expecting Kakashi to crash that wedding for some reason. And Naruto's reaction too!
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 14 . 2/18/2017
*Tries to cover smile* Ok, I feel slightly better now. Thank Kami for Ino!
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 12 . 2/16/2017
WHAT. THE. F*CK. NEJI!

That it! Neji is no longer number 1on my list. It is now Itachi Uchiha. Then Garra, then Kakashi, Sasori and then Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba and the 4th Hokage and THEN Neji...

Just irratated my whole day... :(

I still love this story though. 3
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 11 . 2/15/2017
When Kakashi tries to help but makes things worse...
I love this story so far, and I'm glad that you're updating frequently. :) :D
teressad97 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
so many plot twists!
teressad97 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Nice start so far… Always painful to read Sasuke's AU deaths but if it's a must for NejiSaku then it's all good.
Mimilover10 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
I'm so happy you decided to keep this going! Im not a huge fan on SakNeji but this is getting too good to pass i love how you started it, gave background to WHY they were so broken. And you jumped right back into it as if you weren't gone at all (besided the long periods between updates). I hope you dont give this up. PS about that thing about you being a stepmom to a teenager...i feel for you. XD PSS- Im trying to get more reviews and help with my Soul Eater Fanfiction...could ya take a look?
raye85 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Love the plot Of the story. I want to also thank you for explaining the reason how their relationship started and for continuing the story. I can't wait to see how things develop between them. Really looking forward to it. I also wanted to say I really appreciate the description of the characters and their feelings. I am glad I am able to picture the scenes and how they feel while reading.
Nomeh chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Its not nice to hid the [NEXT] button! Please hurry with an update cause I can already feel the withdrawls!
earthbender068 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
wow you've had a busy six years! I hope all is well with you and the family! I'm glad you have picked up the story again. a lot of things have happen in the manga since you first posted this, but I hope that no one else dies!

I'm interested in seeing how you are going to bring these two around. I figure there will be plenty of hot and smexy loving going on before they fall in love. so that should make it interesting. although I know that TenTen has leec I wonder how she will react if she gets wind of any type of kissy face going on with this pair. I'm kinda glad she cheated on him. I don't really like her, so this gives me another reason. cause even though she's found lee, most women get a little, 'he was mine first' when another woman enters the picture. although I'm sure Sakura and neji are going to keep this super quiet. except Ino can probably figure it out. that nosey girl finds out everything.

hope you find the time to update soon! there's not enough neji and Sakura love out there.
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
I'm reqlly enjoying this story. I nearly cried when Naruto and Sakura finally talked at the party. Update soon plz! :)
nejisakura chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
please update this soon!

_
SmilingArtist chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
There hasn't been an update for two years now! .

Please update soon!